38. Going Back

Ishika pov

Today Anny is leaving to his place. I am sad because he is leaving and equally happy as he is going to his mom.

After that day I felt very shy to face him. Acting like wife and husband is not a simple thing and I don't know how I scooped into it.

I am on my way to his room because my Idiot asked me to pack his luggage. Moreover I want to help him as I know how well he organizes things😝.

He is such an unorganized person as he keeps whole shelf down for a hanky. I don't know how I am gonna organise this unorganized person but not a worry as doing even a small thing for him is always a joy for me.

I walked inside his room as I know where his keys are kept and no one is in the room as both the gentlemen went for their work.

Ohh god what the hell is this?? All the room is such a mess... Anny you are really annoying😣.

Firstly, I will have a tough time to find his clothes. But why did he do such a mess? I haven't seen his room in such a mess before.. Something is really fishy.

I started my work as I haven't got much time. I told my mom that I will be back in an hour. After seeing this,  one hour alone takes to find his things.

His clothes are so dirty...Yakk...Anny very untidy person...

I took his bag and stared arranging them and two strong arms wrapped around my waist and I know who he is?

" You came..?" I asked still busy with my work.

" Yaa..I am getting late na" he said keeping his chin on my shoulder.

" Hmmm"

" Are you tired?" he asked.

" Yaa.." I said in a low tone.

" Ofcourse you will be tired after arranging such a huge mess" he said and I pushed him hard such that he fell on the floor.

" Ammaa...." He screamed hard but I didn't pay any attention.

" Are you mad Ishu...?" he said giving hand to stand up but I pushed his hand away.

" Ishu.." he said seriously and I helped him to stand up.

" It's loss for you if anything happens to me" he said smirking but I am now not in a mood to enjoy his stupid teasing and I punched him on his stomach again.

" Ouch..My devil" He said and I smiled as even in scream he is calling "My" ...Haha..My crazy man.

" You can beat me later but tell me why you are so hot suddenly?" he said again smirking and I clutched my fists to beat but he caught my hands. I am trying very hard to get out of his grip which is impossible as he is equally trying to keep me in his grip.

The total result of this whole process is we both fell on the bed with him on top of me.

He is blowing air on my face but I turned my head to side.

" Ishu..what happened?" He asked me.

" You intentionally created all this mess right" I asked seeing directly seeing into his eyes.

He is smiling naughtily which irritated me to the hell and I started beating him.

He caught my hands pressing him more close to him.

"I have my own reasons to do so" He said but I turned my head. He cupped my face and I started to beat him with other hand and he immediately caught my hand.