27 . Give me What is mine

Today is my best friend birthday...I wanna dedicate this chap for her...

38 and 39 love don't think otherwise as they are our rollcalls😂.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRANU

@pranuthi_murthy

Anish Pov

" Mrs Ishika Anish Kapoor" I said and turned to see her from corner of my eyes but I'm dumb struck with her reaction. She is blushing😍😍.

I love the blush in her cheeks because of my words. She saw me after her intense blushing session and I smiled at her.

I prayed god to make her happy as my happiness lies on her happiness.

" Ishu" I called her as I saw she is not good mood.

" What..?" She said in a annoyed tone.

" Are you angry?" I asked her but she didn't answer me.

" Ok then shall I take it as Yes" I asked even now there is no response from her.

Is she angry on me because I said MRS. ISHIKA ANISH KAPOOR?

I should not have said but what to do I just let out the word from my heart.

I tried hard to concentrate on driving but I'm unable to do it. So I sidelined the bike and stopped it but she is not getting down. I slid the bike a little to gain her attention.... and she screamed.

" Anny have you gone mad?" She shouted catching my shirt in her small fists tightly.

" That's what I want to ask you"

" What ...?" she said while I am leaning on the bike.

" Come here" I said forwarding my hands.

" No I won't" she said as if a child.

I stepped forward and pulled her  into my arms.

She hugged me crying. Why is she sobbing?

I tried to push her but she is not leaving me. So I hugged her until I hear small sobs.

" Now tell me sona what happened?"

" Anny.." She is sobbing again and again.

" Ishu.. are you crying because I said you are my wife"

" Yes " She said shocking me.

Ishika Pov

I don't know what happened to me after listening to his words. I am very happy for his love and the respect he gave to me.

I understood what value he gave to me in his heart. What does a girl want more than this? I am lucky to have him in my life and I never choose to lose him.

I prayed god to make us one...

But suddenly I remember that he will go to his city. Unknown sadness claimed over me. I just didn't talk as I fear that if I talk I will loss control and cry hard.

I know he understood my sadness but what should I say?

Saying no to go to his parents is wrong as I know that they are important than me in his life.. But I too want to stay with him..

" Ishu are you crying because I said you are my wife?" He asked and I said yes and he pushed me.

I can see how sad he is...I went near him and hugged him.

" Anny, These tears are both happy and sad tears" I said and he saw me with confusion.

" I am over joyed with your love and respect... But extremely sad as I have to stay without you" I said and he hugged me hard.