43. Food Punishment

Anish Pov

I came out of my thoughts when my phn rang. It's from my Papa.

Shall I attend the call or shall I ignore it. It's really a bad move to ignore the call so let me attend.

" Haa Dad" I said while driving.

" Where are you beta?"

" Some thing came really urgent Dad and I will come back soon before the Muhurth"

" But Anny let me tell you some thing very important"

" No not now Dad I will speak to you later bye" I said and ended the call.

I don't know why my heart beat is raising as it is running a marathon.

The thought that I am gonna see her is alone making me restless and wonder with happiness, excitement what not everything I just can even express my feelings.

That day I can still remember when she promised me that she will never hide from me.

Past

" Hai Advi.." Thank god I have atleast found her.

From morning I am trying to find Ishu but I can't even find her trace.

After such a long passionate romantic kiss what a man can expect just to find his love and keep on staring at her beauty But my beauty is not in my eye ball.

" Haa...Bhai...Come back to earth" Advi said clapping her hands and I am back from my thoughts.

" Where is your friend?"

" Which friend?" She said raising her brow's.

" Such a drama queen you are I should pray for my friend" I said acting like praying to god.

" Ok then continue your prayer I am going" She said more dramatically.

" Heyy Advi...sorry sorry tell me about Ishu.."

" Hmm..She went to dance class bhai"

" What..???" I shouted as where this dance class came from.

" Today in class all our classmates decided to join and Ishu also joined with them"

" Then why haven't you went"

" I thought of asking Rishi and ask for his decision"

" Ok..When the class finishes and what dance it is"

" Salsa Bhai you both can have a very good couple dance" She said more excitingly and I just smiled as I don't know what to do.

" Advi where the class is going on"

" I don't know exact address bhai I will text you" She said and I smiled back.

" Ok then see you" She said and I smiled.

I sat in our college in our college steps just waiting for the message from Advi.

Ishu what are you doing? I am dying to see you and you are running from me.

Everyday she will be the first one to text or call me but today I don't know what happened to this girl she is playing hide and seek with me.

I ran to my bike after I received message from Advi. Ishu wait for few more minutes you can't hide from me😁.

Ishika pov

After kiss I don't want to encounter with him say it shy but I am really shy to face him.

" Hello mam why you are smiling like a mad girl" Advi asked me

" No...No...I am not smiling" I said but I know she will not believe my answer.