18. I Love you ❤❤

Anish Pov

She is moving closely with Sameer. Why is she behaving like that?

One day I saw a scene which irritated me to hell. All her stupid gang of friends are gathered. But I can see only his hand which is on her shoulder. How dare is he to lay hand on her?😠.

If I had a knife I would've cut his hand into pieces. But I stopped myself from doing so. This is the only image that is recalling in my brain everytime.

Is she doing all this because of our stupid challenge? If so that will be her last day in her life 😠😠. 

Today I lost all my patience when sameer is going to propose her. He is on his knees and he is taking advantage of this stupid situation to let his feelings out. For all this, Summi is the cause. She will be the last girl in my life I pay attention but she can't understand that.

My stupid girl is enjoying the show as if she is really interested in it which made my anger reach peaks but I didn't show this on my face as I don't want to be weak in front of her.

She will definitely pay for her stupid smile now...

" You have lost" These are the words that made me realise that I have talked with her.

Shit Anny.... you can't control yourself. If I knew that I would lose the challange, I'ld have talked with her earlier itself...

" What do you want?" I asked with no emotion.

" Take me on a date " She said out of the box and this made me shocked. Now this failure is making me happy😂😂.

" Be ready by 8pm tonight " I said and went away as I don't want her to see my happy face.

" Have you gone mad laughing to yourself" Rishi shouted.

I kissed his check and he is shocked for my act. I don't know what came over me but I am totally excited and happy as I am gonna propose to her.

Yes let me make this day something more special and remarkable for both of us.

"Rishi I need car man" I said and he is seeing me as if he saw a devil.

"Anny let's go to hospital you are behaving weird " He said as I asked his car for the first time.

" I am perfectly fine and today we are going out" I said.

" What...?" He shouted out aloud.

" Yes and don't shout" I said and rushed to fresh up.

I took a long bath for about an hour. This cool water is making my nerves to relieve the anxiety.

" Rishi select me a shirt man" I asked.

" Anny are you gonna kill me with your stupid behaviour. For god sake please let me go away from you"

" Help me man as today I am gonna propose her" I said and he stood dumb fold.

" Back to earth man" I said shaking him a little.

" So all this is to impress her" He said winking and I smiled pulling him to a hug.

" Try all this with your Ishu and now let me out of this stupid hug. If anyone see this they will definitely think that we are different from them" He said and I pulled him back and we fell on the bed laughing like idiots.

" Ok come on I am getting late" I said and quickly grabbed my red shirt and jean.

" Anny this is the tenth time you are combing your neatly combed hair and this is not the first time you are seeing her" Rishi shouted as it already 8pm.