8. Melting Her😃😃

I want to wish and dedicate this chapter to my friend SINDHU PRIYA as today is her birthday..

Happy Birthday Sindhu 🎂🎂

Ishika pov

I am least bothered about him now. I saw flowers but I know who is doing all this.

I am in a rush to meet Advi but again I meet the eyes which I don't want to see...

Like everyday, tomorrow also he will be keeping flowers as he is doing it from last 10 or 15 days. He is keeping flowers but there is nothing specifying on that flower bouque

He should regret for his action but he is giving his stupid smile whenever we confront which is irritating me to hell.

Sameer is totally mad at me when he knew Anish is trying to talk with me but I asked him to keep quiet.

And now because I asked him not to talk he has taken it in other way and stopped talking with me.

I asked him to talk but he said that until I give a strong punch to Anish, he will avoid me. All these thoughts came to my mind as I saw his whatsapp profile

But suddenly a messaged popped on my screen from an unknown number

" Why have you missed your workout today?"

By simply seeing that message I can understand it's Anish. Yes I didn't went for jog today as I have woken up late.

I just saw the message and left but again a message popped up.

" You can forgive such a poor heart which is waiting for your forgiveness  "

How the hell is he forgivable when he is not at all feeling wrong for his deeds and again I didn't care to reply.

" You see how pale I have became ..I don't think I should tell the name behind my illness "

After reading that message I am irritated to hell and if he is present before me now I would have killed him with my bare hands😠😠😠.

I just send the pic in which I fell down. I intentionally saved all those pics so I can make him guilty.

After seeing that pic he didn't sent any reply. I laughed for making his mouth shut and grabbed all my things and rushed to college.

Today I am feeling some peace. There are good vibes. Hope it lasts. With this thought I focused on the class.

Advi is sitting beside me but she is lost in somewhere. I don't have any interest to peep in others life until they are interested in telling me. She is laughing like some devil has came over her.

I turned back and gave a smile to Sameer and Vishu but as usual Sameer didn't respond in a friendly way.

I have to fix the things between us. The foremost thing I have to do after this class is to talk with sameer as we are having only one class today.

They are walking before me and I am behind them as I am walking checking my phone then someone caught my hand and dragged me beside and my friends couldn't even notice my absence..

The action is so instantaneous that I even can't recall what's happening.

Anish Pov

I am feeling really sorry for what I have done to her. She has really gone to such state only because of me.

I have not seen her falling down and that to food spread over her as I am far away from her.

All these days I am in a illusion that she is angry for playing prank and her anger is true.

Today I have to sincerely apologise for her. So I took an adventurous step and dragged her with me to a vacant room.

" What the hell are you doing?" She shouted at me and I smiled for her anger.

I don't know why I am getting smile whenever she shouts at me..

" Just stop giving your stupid smile" she warned me dangerously and I stopped smiling and she is shouting and now I have to talk or else she will continue to erupt like a volcano.

" Ishu stop... let me speak"

" What do you want to speak even after I told It's over between us"

" I have a doubt and you should  clarify"

" I am not having any interest to clarify your stupid doubts" she shouted at me.

" You have to clarify it Miss. Ishika Dhawaan "

" Tell me what is your stupid doubt? "

" What are the last words you spoke with me on that day?" I asked as an innocent boy.

" I don't remember "

" You remember everything... so spilt it out" I said smirking.

" Ok..I said IT'S OVER BETWEEN US" She shouted as before.

" Ok..Tell me what's there between us to over" I asked with same smirk and she looked confuse to answer me and now I am smiling.

I took a foward step and said" Come on answer me " but she didn't bother to answer.

" Answer me " I asked with emotion less voice. I am not expecting her to say that she loves me but yes I am interested in her. These 10 days I have known her impact on me.

" For that relation to extend we have to behave normally" I said and she saw me with wide eye's as I am almost leaning over her as her back is touching the wall.

I walked out seeing her one last time. She is shocked and standing still.

I immediately went to room and locked myself. I don't know what's this feeling. I have never behaved with any other girl this way but I don't know what's happening to me when I am around her.

Rishi came and asked me to come out for a walk but I said I am not interested and he left alone.

I am deeply immersed in thoughts and I am shocked to check it's past 1 am and turned beside and saw Rishi sleeping peacefully. Lucky fellow... He doesn't have any tensions.

I am literally tossing and turning but sleep is far away from me. Some feeling that again I have messed up the things and more than that I am afraid of facing her now...

What she will think about me?

Of course she will think you as an idiot and random man who flirts with girls

My mind snapped at me and I slept keeping my mind shut.

I even skipped my jogging to avoid her. I went to college early in the morning. Class is empty. Soon all my classmates ate coming and seeing me with weird expressions as I will appear in class less frequently.

I am coming out of the class and saw her waiting for me and I took Rishi with me and dragged him out from another door...

I don't know why I am running but how long can I run or avoid her...

Haii guys...

How is the chapter?

How this incident will change their life?

Keep reading to find answers...

Till nxt update byee guyss..

Happy reading 😍😍