40. Doubting Him

Anish pov

This has been a week I came back to my hometown. Missing Ishu is some what painful but seeing mom can fade away my sadness...Mother's love😍.

I have been calling, texting her but she is more habituated to me. Believe me guys keeping your love near you and that too she acting as your wife and you stoping from doing anything wrong is the most difficult job in entire universe.

Fortunate or unfortunate I belonged to the same category. Thank god I haven't done any stupid.

Waking up lately in the morning and sleeping at late hours became my daily routine.

Ohh god please make this days happen fast..I can't sit idle. Mom is not even allowing me to read as she is thinking that I am totally occupied with my studies all these days but she don't know how occupied I am...Haha..

" Hello bro.." Rishi called me.

" Why are you happy bro?" I asked him as I can sense the happiness in his voice...That's the magic of strong friendship.

" Haha just came after meeting Advi"

" Enjoying so much na.."

" Don't feel sad you have already done alot in chennai" He said and I started to recall all my lovey dovey movements.

" I am feeling so boored..Let's go to college" I said.

" Ok let's go.." He said.

" When we will go?"

" We will go tommorow" He said making me shock.

" Stop...Just stop...How can we go tommorow"

" Tommorow ni8 you start from your place and I"

" But what shall we do then"

" I have lots of plan let's move back"

" But Advi...."

" She is having some function in her relatives house and will be back after a 15 days..."

" That's what why you are coming with me" I said raising my brows even he can't see me.

" No bro..Let go..." He said and ended the call.

Now the biggest task is to make my mom agree for my travel. But how to make her agree...Let me tell that I am having very important work so that she will agree.

Ishika pov

It's have been like years I have seen my heart, my love , my happiness...But I can't ask him to stay here as I can't make him away from his parents.

He is calling and texting me but I am missing him very badly. Suddenly a smile plastered on my lips as I saw his name on the screen.

" Mr. Attitude"

"Mrs. Attitude" He said making me blush.

" What are you doing?"

" Called to tell you something important"

" What is that important thing that made my heart to call me...huh.."

" I am going to college"

" What...."

" Yaa I am going..What's the big deal in that"

" Ohh you got the deal to clean entire college...huhh.." I said teasingly.

" In that case I would love to take you with me" he said.

" Creepyy...Anny...how rude you are?"