35. Am I Dreaming !!

Do follow me

Ishika Pov

Tomorrow I am leaving to my place as my exams have been finished successfully. Anny is having exams now. I insisted that I'd stay in hostel as Advi is staying here for Rishi Bhai. But my idiot will never allow for such lovey dovey movements.

After his exams he is going for internship. Mark that he didn't care to share the details with me and I acting with full ego didn't asked him.

It's night 12am. Even now I am seeing my phone hoping he will call me but no. He will never do such things which makes me happy:(

These days I am really hurt and sad because of his behaviour. He is behaving as he is the one and only man in this entire universe having exams. I tried to see things from his side and called him but he ended the call saying that he has to study.

Tomorrow at 5am I am having train and will come back to college after 2 months. How can I be without seeing him but my man is not even interested to see or talk with me:(

I can't be like I've lost something. Let him yell at me. No problem I just want to hear his voice so that I can sleep.

I dialed his number but he didn't attend the call. I thought that may be he has slept and I dozed to sleep but I couldn't sleep and kept on twisting and turning.

You know what the worst part of life. You and your friend are in love and she continuously texts, talks with her boyfriend and you are ignored totally :(

I will hit Anny once we are in good terms and will not talk with him and ignore him. He should know the value of feelings and should never repeat it again.

My eyes felt heavy and sleep overtook my anxiety to call him but then called my man.

" Hmm" I hummed in sleep.

" Did you sleep?"

" No wide awake as I am shocked to find that you called me" I said sarcastically but there is no response from him.

" I am leaving tomorrow morning" I said.

" Ok" he said adding more oil to my anger. I just ended the call and dozed to sleep.

Day are passing like minutes. It has been 10 days I came home and I am talking very less with Anny as he is busy in his own world.

He went for intern in some company and is totally busy with his work and like a stupid spending my time by checking phone.

How can a man change suddenly? But I understood a girl feels to talk with a man again and again only when she is in love with him back to the stars.

I stood in my balcony and enjoying my cup of coffee when my eyes caught a familiar personality.

Anny..!!!

Ishu you even start hallucinating:( I should punish Anny for turning me like this.

But again and again I am seeing him. He is waving his hands as if he is calling me. Oh my god am I really gone mad?

I walked inside before I confirm that I am gonna mad:(

" Are you going to come down or will you welcome me to your house?" A message popped in my screen.

Ohh god really Anny is here? I can't even imagine this. I ran to my balcony and saw him seeing me with smile.

Am I really dreaming??

If this a dream....?? then I never want to wake up:)

I grabbed my dupatta and ran out to see him. More than that I want to confirm that he is real:)