44. It's a change

Sameer Pov

It's first day in college I saw her. I don't know why I keep seeing her again and again.

Thank god we became friends and I thought it is blessing god from god.

At first I thought it is just a feeling but when I saw her going close to Anish it means that she is moving away from me.

I want to share every feeling with her it's after my +12 my dad gifted me bike but this time I want to take out on my bike.

I thought she will understand my love towards her but no. I know the untold truth of THEM.
They both are in love becoz I saw them playing tennis very closely like very closely and the way so called Anish dragged her from my hands that day.

See many people think to maintain a silent relationship but that never gonna happen how can that happen when the love in your eyes speaks more than your words, the excitement you show, the smile occupies your lips, the responsiveness you show to their words when your loved one is before you.

They can't be stopped no matter what even if you try hard I have seen the same things in Anish but never in Ishu but I can feel the love in her eyes for me especially for me.

So let me try my level best to make her mine there is no wrong right to try to girl even after knowing someone likes her even Anish is not even friend instead he is an enemy for me.

Today I intentionally dragged her to this class. I will try my level best to make her mine even if that includes making her away from Anish that doesn't matter to me.

See Ishu how I will make you mine...I thought to myself and laughed evily.

Anish Pov

I am damm upset for her who the hell asked her to join the class that to salsa I am not a stupid to make her confine or limit but I don't like her being close to some one.

Now I am waiting for her before her so called dance class.

Yesterday is so funny and one of the memorable day in my life. After Ishu stepped in to my booring life they are many many memorable days to say she painted my grey and black life with colours.

" I promise Anny I will never leave you" She said making me happy before going to her hostel.

I don't know what came to her mind suddenly but she came back suddenly and said those words and I kissed her forehead  fitting her perfectly in my arms.

Now I lost all my patience one side i want to see her and on the other side I am having an assessment to do with all these thoughts I stepped inside.

I can't find her in such a huge crowd. Ohh god I think totally second year students are present here...such a crazy people.

Ishika pov

It's really hard to make this arrogant man to change his decision.

I am telling some points but he is defending. At last he accepted as I said this is my happiness.

I know why he is not allowing me...Such a possessiveness freak😏.

I even asked him to join so that we both can learn and store some movements but I know he will not how can he join in such a tight schedule of Anish Kapoor 24×7 he will be occupied with books. I don't know what he will do by studying this much even for that question once he said answer that's all for me.

I let him do that becoz he finds happiness  in reading and me bunking classes we are quite opposite but you know opposite poles attract...Haha..

See even I am dancing with sameer I am in occupied with his thoughts. Arghhh..This man is never of me😍😍.