42. I promise

I my lovely readers,

I took so long time to update right sorry for the delay. I tried very hard to write but time didn't allow me.

Now I am somewhat relaxed and happy. I will give updates as soon as possible.

Thanks for all the support.

Happy reading 😍😍

Ishika pov

I saw what I prayed not to. I am really out of mind how can he drink even after he knew that I hate drinking.

" So you came running to check what I am doing" He said.

Yes, I came but what shall I do from one side I am missing him and in the other side this news. It's not that I don't have trust at him whom I will believe if I don't believe love of my life.

He is totally misunderstanding me and yelling at me. I should be the one to yell at him right. Let him do I will make him pay for this act definitely no matter what.

I tossed and turned on bed where is sleep is far away from me. Anny must have slept soundly I thought and felt bad.

" Ishu don't worry Anish bhai didn't take an initiative and took alcohol. They both thought to try and the result is your anger" Advi said.

Why should always some be between us and explain things? Doesn't we supposed to talk and settle things? I am really a fool to run here even I know my man is a gem😙.

Tommorow I will talk with him and I will forgive him as it's his first time. 

I called his number but it's again not reachable...Why this network is damm blocked?

I called Rishi bhai and his number is also not reachable. What shall I do now? I should find Anny at any cost but it's easy task as I know where he will be ....Undoubtedly Library..The place where he lives, his temple,his home..what not everything.

I ran to library with most happiness as I can go to him. But the library is closed ohh there is no college today na that's what why then where he is? I sat in the steps as I am drained and not even having energy to take even a single step.

" You are Ishika right" A Proffesor of mine called me. I am so wondered how he remembered my name as I am not a good or  inteligent student like Anny...Ok it's life some unpredictable things happens.

" Yes sir" I said and walked to him.

" There is a boy working in a class on ground floor ask him to bring some files" He said and walked away as I nodded my head in positive.

I have to another man when I am not having any time to find my man😂.

I walked to tell him with a frown but after seeing the man working there my frown changed in to a smile.

Mr. Workholic..

" Huh..Huhh.." I coughed to gain his attention. He saw me and again fixed his eyes on the papers.

" I am here to tell something" I said taking steps towards him.

" Even I want to tell you something" He said and started walking towards me.

" Let's not fight and talk" I said and he smiled.

" You know how badly I wanna be in your arms" I said hugged her.

"Even I want to" He said and hugged me more.

" Why did you drink Anny?" I asked him little seriously.