15. The End

Anish pov

Today is something different. After a long fight we are going to face eachother. What should I tell her now? Should I agree that I am sad because I love her?

Yes, I love her :) This three days are enough for me to understand how important she is to me.

I know I shouldn't have behaved like that but what to do I could not see her with someone else.

I am in rush to my class but stopped in my tracks as I saw something unusal...

Ohh my god....

Ishu wearing half saree😲😲.

I am spellbound to see her in that outfit. She is far from me but I can see her prefectly.

She is wearing red colour skirt and golden colour duppata. She is like an angel came to earth missing her way to heaven😉.

" Hey red duppata" I shouted as I saw her glancing me from corner of my eye. But she didn't turn towards me but stood still in her position.

Ohh my lady !! I thought and took steps towards her.

" Oye " But there is no response from her..

" Oye Ishika Dhawaan " I shouted a bit even now she didn't look into my eyes. Her eyes are fixed towards ground.

" By chance are you feeling shy?" I asked her and she is smiling more😅😅..

" Please look me " I said in a requesting tone and she slightly raised her head.

I saw into her eyes and to say " I am lost in her eye's" is an understatement " I have forgotten the world" is the apt statement.

" Miss. Beautiful " I said and she looked up but now I am searching for words..

Ishika Pov

After our talk I am so relaxed. Finally I am relieved of tension. The biggest punishment for someone is the avoidance from their loved ones.

These 3 days are like hell for me. I don't know why he is not talking with me. Why he is avoiding me? Why he is angry ?

But the major question now.... Is he jealous? Till today I have small doubt is he interested in me but now it's confirmed.

How can I face him now? I am deeply occupied with my thoughts when Advi came carrying my lehanga. I gave a confused look.

" Today is traditional day all our friends are wearing. So let's do it"

" But Advi I don't know how to tie it" I said with a sad face and she smiled naughtly which I don't understand.

" I will help you " She said and after a struggle of 1 hour or more we finished our task.

I finally glanced myslef and felt Aww😙😙. But please god don't encounter him. I can't face him..

Admit that you are shy to face him

My brain mocked and I smiled for my thoughts.

We are entering our college. The first person my eye's found is him as if they are searching for him.

No..Anny don't turn " I chanted but to my shock he called me sorry he shouted " Oye ". From where did this " OYE " Come from. I know he will be shouting again and again but I didn't turn.

Finally I saw him but didn't raise my head. " By chance are you feeling shy " Yes I am feeling shy. " Please look up" he requested and I raised my head and I saw into his eyes.