57. Waiting for the Correct Time

I feel extremely sorry for making you all wait but I can't pen from last few days.

Finally I am graduate but feeling sad to leave my college where I became writer which is the most UNEXPECTED and BEST movement in my life.

A big cheers to all my friends..

Happy reading😍😍

Anish Pov 

It would be good if some words doesn't fall on your ears becoz they make you more sad, depressed or can even make you feel to lose the hope to live. I am in the same situation after I heard that my Ishu is love with someone sorry I have no right to call her as my anymore. 

I am totally frustrated, exhausted and I don't even phrase the lines to describe my present situation. 

I stopped talking with her. I want to run far away from her as I don't shitting want to listen from her mouth that she loves him. I have appear for an interview and got selected but this is not at all giving me any happiness becoz I am not gonna share with her.

My mom has sensed my dullness and she is constantly at my back asking me the reason shall I tell her that I lost the love of my life..I can't right so I tried hard to make her believe that everything is fine.

I jumped in to bed but I am lost in my thoughts. How can I make things work between us? Can I make? Why she is not saying if she is not interested in him?

May be she is afraid for my reaction. Even on that day she didn't stand by my side and believed random talks like I am doing now.

As there is not true in what she is thinking in my case likewise I am over reacting the situation.

I have never heard about Ishu confessing her love to him or she didn't said to me.

Before I go back let me clear all the stupid thoughts that are revolving in my mind.

I checked the time it's almost the end of working day so she will be out of the office let me wait for her.

I am waiting Ishu...

If she said what I want to listen then I am gonna celebrate this day and make this day most memorable.

Make me to come back to the world my phone rang and it's Rishi...

" Hai man" I said little excited.

" Anny..I want to warn you about something" He said seriously.

" Ok"

" Anny listen Ishu is coming to you and she want to tell you something which will make you definitly happy so happy"

" About what she is going to tell me?"

" See I am telling this becoz to warn you. She is coming to make the things work between you" He said 

" oh really what she gonne tell me? She is gonna say sorry to me" I said sarcastically becoz that is never gonna happen with Ishu at least this time becoz if she would tell shitting sorry this time then she would have done that long time back.

" Don't expect something like tat from her after what you have done" he warned me and I chuckled.

" Ok then don't mess this time and if you do so then believe me this will be your last day becoz I am gonna kill you" He said.

" Cool man..I make things in there place" I said and he hand up.

I sat on the sofa hoping when the door will open but it is not opening man...How long I should wait to take her in my arms and revolve around, kiss her sense lessly exploring every tissue of her mouth, fighting with her tongue for dominance...Hahaha..Stop man your thoughts are running like a marathon...I said holding my hairs..

It's almost past 2 hrs after the office time but where is Ishu? Now my heart started to beat fast with the thought she is back home is making me more restless.

Hope she is fine..I am waiting Ishu...

IshikaPov

I came out of the office not even bother to pick my things. I just want to see and tell everything minute feeling in me to my heart(Anny).

" Heyy Ishu" Some know voice but I don't want to listen to it now.

" Yes, Mr. Rahul" I said but annoyances is visible in my tone.

" I think you are in hurry"

" Even though you stopped me"

" I understood that you are really in haste"

" Bye" I said and took steps ahead.

" Ishu even I am also in same urgency like you can you spare a minute for me" he said and I nodded my head waking towards table.

" See Ishu till date I am totally reluctant to get married but afyer seeing you let alone it be love at first sight but it is gonna be my last sight of love..." He said and chuckled himself.

If this word would have spelt by Anny then I would have pulled him to a hard passionate kiss.

" I talked with my parents and they are happy...They want to meet your parents" He said and I am shocked to hear. I just went away from there with out listening to his shouts.

What the nerve of him to say all the bullshit....

I sat in a auto just to get rid of him. Hell with you man..

I am struck with traffic but all the time my mind is filled with the thought that I am responsible for what Rahul is feeling in the debit between my mind and heart my exhausted...

I opened the room door but I am struck with Anny's eyes after a long time I am seeing love, affection, longingness in his eyes...I just want to hug him becoz that can only make my clamless heart clam, raising blood slw.

Voluntarily my steps went towards him...

ISHU STOP WHAT IF HE THROWS YOU AWAY....my brain said...

YES ISHU YOU CAN'T BELIEVE HIS EYES THEY LIE MORE...AT LEAST YOU CAN'T DO AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE...my heart and this is first time both my brain and heart are on the same boat and I can't put this in bin and suffer insult now.

Anyways now if I open up my mouth this will definitely make him another worst disaster ever.

" Hello.." Anny clapped before my hands.

" Yaa.."

" Where you are?" He asked and I nodded my head.

" Paper..newspaper" I said and bent down to take.

" Seriously" He asked and I shurgged my shoulder and went inside my room locking in.

Tomorrow morning I will tell you what I want to Anny...Let make tomorrow more memorable and noticeable. 

Both Anny and Ishu want to mend their relationship before they take a step forward the destiny changed their lives.

On what circumstances they are made apart.

Be with me to know what UNEXPECTED TWIST is gonna happen in their life...

With Love

Harika