34. Making Promises

Hai guys..

I am so happy for #2 in Chicklit. Thank you for all your support and Please do follow me..

Coming to the story I want to twist the story and I am sure you will enjoy and awaits reading..

Happy reading...

With lots of Love

Harika..

Ishika Pov

I came out after taking a long shower as I am happy because Anny didn't shout and came with me.

" Count on.." He said. I know he can't be anger on me for more time so I can ignore his COUNT ON 😂.

I saw some reflection on the mirror..

A reflection which makes my heart skip a beat...

A reflection which creates butterflies in my stomach.

ANNY...

But what is he doing here?..

There is a towel wrapped around my waist. I ran to washroom holding towel.

I opened my door a little and saw him sitting on bed like a mafia king.

What to do now? Shall I go inside?

I gathered all my courage and walked out.

I can't even explain the magical movements of us. This is the first time he is so close to me. I want to push him but I am unable to do as we both are immense love. My hands got wrapped around his shoulder as I am craving for his touch.

He kept his head in crook of my neck making me feel the unknown sensation in me. I just love the way we are...

He went away after a while. Thank god no one saw us like that. I opened my book trying to read but what to do I can't come out of his sensation.

" Hello mam" Advi shouted at me and I saw her with annoyed face as she is dragged me out of my imaginative world where only me and my Anny is there.

" Ishu, have you gone really mad? What happened?" She asked me but I kept silent.

" What happened to me? I am perfectly fine" I said but I know she is not satisfied with my answer.

" Haa... I can see how much perfect you are!!" She said sarcastically :(

I tried very hard literally very hard to get at least a pinch of concentration or I will just fail in my exam. I read for some time and I decided I will complete my studies before I marry my man. If not I will not even gain a single mark.

Being close to Anny for minutes disturbed me and with him around me for whole time will definitely make me lose myself.

I took my phone to call but taken aback because I don't have the courage to face him and also I am feeling shy to talk with him.

He called me and asked me to come to his room but I am shy to deep the earth to talk to him and now he is asking me to be with him..

I said NO as I can't be around him but I know he got anger. This man really has anger issues. He will loss his temper in fraction of seconds and back to self in few seconds. The main issue is he doesn't want to listen NO from anyone especially from me MR.ATTITUDE.

I lost in my thoughts and he started to call me. I grabbed the book and ran out least bothering about my dress.

I saw him waiting and a frown appeared on his forehead. Can't wait even for five minutes:(