Meeting him...

After Kaede and Shuichi Walked away I was left in silence...The silence hung in the air like the suspended moment before a falling glass shatters on the ground. The silence was like a gaping void, needing to be filled with sounds, words, anything. Silence clung to me like a poisonous cloud that at any moment could choke the life from me. "I think I have enough rest...Maybe, I could find other people.." I mumbled as I wandered out of the hallway. 

The hallways were long and narrow. Bushes and Vines We're everywhere, On the floor, On the ceiling, And on the walls. The hallways remind me of a confusing maze With no exit, Wherever I go I feel like I'm in the same hallway. I felt like I was walking in circles, Seeing the same rooms and vines. I was walking In a hallway that looks exactly like the rest but, I noticed a door that I haven't been in. I grab the door handle and pushed open the door. When I peeked into the room, it looks like every other classroom but, There was someone inside. I saw a young man with an innocent look and a rather refined face. He has a short stature, a thin build, and very pale skin. He has purple eyes and moderately long, wavy blackish purple hair. Even though he looks innocent and cute, I felt like there was something off about him. He didn't seem to notice me. Not want to disturb him, So I tried to close the door as quietly as I can. 

When I tried to close the door and made a loud creaking noise that you can hear for miles. Instantly, He noticed I was there. He had a mischievous smirk on his face. I hid behind the door like a scared child would When a stranger enters their house. "Awww~! What's the matter little girl~ Did I scare you?" he Teased as he prances over to me. I stepped back a little, I stuttered, "N-no..! I was just...su-surprised that...t-the door made a loud noise..!" I felt very uneasy standing in his presence. By looking into his amethyst purple eyes I can tell, that he knew I was lying. he chuckled, "I know you're the Lying! I can see it in your eyes. Now Can the little liar tell me her name?" He laughed as he proceeded to walk closer to me. I Whispered, "My name is (__) Rīdā... I... I am the Super High School Level Singer...." He was way too close for comfort... He hasn't done anything wrong but, still, I feel an uneasy feeling around him... Like the air has just gone heavy and everything around me turns to a blur beside him... Why was I feeling this way? Why did you make me feel so uncomfortable? I barely even met him, why am I so scared of him?

 "Nee-heehee...(__) Rīdā, That's a very pretty name~" He lilted as he broke the distance between us. I continuously try to make the distance between us by moving backward but, Every time I step back he came closer. We repeated this pattern until we work even in the room no more. "Hey..! S-Stop that...!" I wailed as I pointed my finger at him. Without my control, my hand started to shake a little...Was my hand shaking in shaking in fear, nervousness, anxious? 

"Stop what...? I'm not doing anything wrong, am I?" He joked "I'm just walking, is that still illegal?" Slowly, he moved closer and closer to me. He refused to give me any space or anything... I continue to back away until... I hit the vine-filled wall... Even though he was shorter than me, he's scared me... I can feel the sweat drench my skin, the throbbing of my own eyes, and the thumping of my heart against my chest. 

Leaning closer to my face, he whispered"The name is Kokichi ouma...♪" There is no more space left between us... This was so uncomfortable, Why did he have to do this?! My fingers are curled into a fist, nails digging into my palm. I can't hear my rapid breathing, but I can feel the oxygen flooding in and out of my lungs. I look into his eyes I see purple eyes, They were filled with a devious look that I wasn't so happy to see. What is this little freak planning?! I felt like I was just a toy in a Little kids grasps... I didn't want to be at why no more, I do not want this to happen. Without warning, I fucking kicked Ouma In the stomach... I knew he wouldn't expect something like that's coming from a girl like me... He fell to the floor on his hands and knees. I sprinted off in a Mad Dash Down the hallway. Before I left him in my dust I turned around, I barked "S-Sorry...!?"