A body has been discovered

It has been one day since Monokuma has introduced us to the additional motive. If a murder does not happen in 2 days, Everyone is going to be killed. Today is probably the last day I'll be alive Unless someone decides to eliminate another student.

It's absolutely disgusting...

Quietly, I lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling above me. The silence in the room was eerie but, yet comforting at the same time. The silent stretch thinner and thinner like a balloon Being blown bigger. "Hmmp... I guess this is the end." I quietly muttered to myself, "It's funny to think that Tenko Will be the first and only friend I'll ever make..." After saying that, everything went back to being silent. In the middle of the quietness, I wondered what are executions would be like... Would they be brutal or peaceful? "I guess I'll find out eventually..." I said looking at the clock in my room. Everything was absolutely quiet and peaceful--!

"What's with the gloomy atmosphere, kitty?"

Quickly, I turned my head in the direction of the Voice. To my surprise, kokichi ouma was sitting On the opposite side of the bed.

Fanfuckingtastic

"What do you want?" I asked in a dull voice. I could care less about Ouma mischievous Behavior. After all, we're all going to die in a couple of minutes, so what's the point questioning this weird sassy child. In the corner of my eye, I saw ouma giving me confused look. "Aren't you going to yell at me or question how I got here?" He asked. "I really don't care more... You probably pick the lock on my door to enter the room..." I replied bluntly. The expression on His face quickly changed I'm a confused look to a villainess smirk.

"Well then, since you really don't care. Is it okay if I do this?"  he asked in an mischievous, playful voice.

Before I can process what he said, ouma Grab the edge of my skirt and flipped it up revealing my underwear to him. My face became the color of a bad sunburn. As I attempted to hide my face behind my pale hands, ouma Gave me a villainous smirk. "Y-You evil little shit!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. Before he could do anything more to me, I kicked him as hard as I can in the face. After my footstool I did with his face, he flew off the bed and fell to the floor. "That's what you get for harassing a girl!" I screamed again. Slowly, he lifted his body off of the floor and faced me. Pink blood trail to down his nose as he gave me his signature smirk."I thought you said you didn't care?" he fake Pouted as he wiped away the blood with his sleeves. "I was obviously lying." I said harshly as I got off the bed. I didn't say some at first but, when I turned around I made eye contact with his amethyst purple eyes. His eyes had this playful but deadly look in them, it made me feel uncomfortable but, I couldn't turn away. It was like a spider web wrapping all sorts of insects in his deadly glare. "Those eyes... That look...I just can't wait to break you~!" Ouma Quietly muttered to himself. Shivered after hearing those words, What did he mean by "break"? Suddenly, The monitor in the corner turned off and monokumas face fill the whole screen.

"A body has been discovered in the library," Monokuma said before the monitor turned off.

After the monitor screen went blank, I looked over at ouma. He still had his devilish smirk on his face, Even though this is a time of tragedy. Is Monokuma is telling the truth, someone is dead... and he doesn't really care? Slowly, he started walking towards me like a predator walking towards their prey. He continued getting closer to me until we were face to face. "We'll continue this later, kitty." He whispered as he passed me and exited did my room.