Ending the killing game?

I would describe my sadness like death by a thousand paper cuts, for every time I remembered the loss of a friend it was another mental cut to my mind. Sadness flowed through my veins and deadened my mind. It was a poison to me spirit, killing off my other emotions until it was the only one that remained. I wanted to scream on the top of my lungs but, I just sat there in bed doing nothing but crying. I bite down on my lip trying not to burst into tears. This not going to help, it's not going to change anything.

.

.

.

DONG!

.

.

.

DING!

.

.

.

"Crap, someone's at the door...!" I whisper to myself as I turned my head into Direction of the large metal door. Try my best to wipe away tears, I exited the bed and walk towards the door. Slowly, I open the door just a tiny bit to see who is outside the door. To my surprise,The person that was outside the door was kiibo. "(__)-chan, Is everything alright? Haven't left your room in 2 days, everyone's concerned for you ." he said it a worried voice as he tried to open the door bit more.

Putting on a fake smile to hide my pain from my robotics friends, I softly chuckled, "I'm doing fine... I just had to attend to something important for the past two days." As I stared into his robotic blue eyes, I hope to God that he didn't know that I was lying. I didn't want to worry him or the others because of my pitiful actions. Tilting his head, he said, "O-Oh, I understand... If you want, I could help you with the important thing you were talking about!" Shaking my head, I tried to give him a gesture that means no. If I were to talk, the false smile that I had up would Instantly fall to the ground and shattered the billions of pieces.

"Well, if you are all right. Could you at least show the others that you're doing fine so they stop worrying about you."

Slowly nodding my head, I said if the happiest tone I could, "S-Sure, that would be really easy. Can you just give me some time to get out of my pajamas first?" After he nodded his head, I close the door and walked to the closest to grab my clothes. After doing that I went to the bathroom to get dressed. As I was getting dressed, I suddenly stopped what I was doing and stared into the mirror. As I stared at my reflection, I noticed the fake smile that I had up. Is it look at my smile, I felt as if something was wrong like a little crook over your mouth, coming from deep inside your soul. Ignoring the feeling for now, I got into my clothing and exited my dorm room. Kiibo escorted me to the others who are already waiting inside of the gym.

As we entered the gym, We were both greeted by kaito voice saying, "Alright, everyone's here. I hope you're all ready." As my eyes scanned around the gym, I never said there was a huge pile of weapons in the middle of the polished floor. Before I could say anything about it, I was interrupted by Tsumugi, "Hey (__), Are you all right? You look sort of different?" Giving her the same false smile I gave the kibo, I whispered, "Yeah, I'm doing fine" After my short conversation with my weeaboo friend, Kaito Started talk about his plan to challenge Monokuma and supposedly win. Kaito preached, "No! I mean ready to fight and win, obviously! We challenged him a bunch of times but, it never worked out, right? That's because...we gave up. But this time we can't give up! cuz this is our one final chance We're going to beat up mana, and end this ridiculous killing ga--!"

"What a coinkydink! I was planning on ending the killing game, too~" Upon hearing that voice, we all spun around on a dime. As we all expected from the high tuned happy voice, it was obviously the one and only Kokichi ouma...