Terrible beginning

Instead of going back to the gym and talking with everyone else, I decided to go to my dorm room. Everyone in the gym is probably discussing how we're going to escape or defeat Monokuma. No matter how much they talk about it, there's no way they're actually going to be able to escape.

It's absolutely pointless...

.Quietly, I walked my way into the dormitory. "Crap... I have forgotten which one was mine. I guess I have to look for it again." I muttered to myself as I tried to find my room. I walked around the whole first floor to see if my room is here but, it wasn't. That means my room has to be on the second floor. Slowly, I made my way up the stairs and continued searching for my room. "Thank the Lord, I have finally found my room..." I emitted as I opened the door to my room. So this is my room? My eyes search the room to See all of the interesting furniture. I noticed that I had a king-sized bed. "Wow... It looks very comfortable." I lilted. After doing the basic things you do before sleeping, I laid down in my bed. "My Lord... This bed is so comfortable, I feel like I'm sleeping on clouds." I chirped As I began to close my eyes and drift to sleep.

Even though I was comfortable in bed...

I couldn't help but feel scared...

It's not because of the killing game...

It's because of that boy...

The memory of him grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him lingered inside my memory. It played over and over again like a video on Loop. Every time I felt like that memory disappeared, it comes round creeping. It's a mystery to me how he keep on slipping in my mind. Regardless, I need to get some sleep.

*Time skip to the morning*

I woke up to the annoying sound of the morning announcement. "Rise and shine, ursine!" The monokubs announced. Phew, it was all some terrible dream... Ha, wouldn't that be nice? "I don't have time to joke around... N-Not in a situation like this." I thought to myself out loud. I pushed my messy hair out of my face, I mumbled, "I guess I should go to the dining hall. Everyone's most likely going to be there. ...Before I go through, I need to make up some random excuse why I decided to leave the gym yesterday." Neatly, I brushed my hair and put on my uniform. When I was finished getting dressed, I walked out of my dorm room and started walking towards the dining hall. "Geez, This place is like a maze..." I said to myself. I paced up and down the corridors but, I just couldn't find it. As I was looking for the dining hall, heard someone walking towards me.

"(__)~"

I quickly turned around to see Ouma walking towards me. Slowly, I began to back away from him. "Leave me alone." I said blankly and bluntly. "You're such a feisty kitty~" He chuckled. I felt my cheeks warm up a bit, but I ignored it. "What's the matter Kitty?" He smirked. I glared at him, "Don't call me that... Refer to me by my last name!" The smirk on his face grew larger, "I prefer kitty~." He leaned in to my ear. "And every kitty needs a Owner~" He whispered. Who does he think he is saying I'm a Cat?! And worse saying he's my Owner?! "I'm not your cat, sicko!" I fumed. "Whatever you say, kitty~" Ouma chuckled.

Kokichi ouma...

The way he talks...

The way he acts...

The way he dresses...

Everything about him just makes me feel uncomfortable...

"By the way kitty, Are you having trouble finding your way to the dining hall?" Ouma asked as the smirk on his face grew bigger. "I know exactly where the dining hall is!" I said as I faced away from him. "Yeah, of course, you can, that's why you were frantically pacing up and down the corridors," Ouma said sarcastically. "N-No... I was just taking a little walk." I said as my face turned to a light red. He put one of his pale fingers under my chin and brought it up so that I was looking into his eyes, "Admit it, (__), you're lost and you can't find it~" he smirked. "That's completely wrong!" I said harshly as I walked away from him. Out of the corner of my eye, Ouma's smile stretched a bit more.