SINFUL

The Lukewarm water dripped down my hair softly and the drops slowly made their way to my body. "Out of all the places why the hell did I decide to hide in a fountain," I said to myself repeatedly as I Miserably walk back to my dorm room. As I continued walking, the fountain water droplets on my skin began to run down my face and limbs and splash onto the floor."As soon as I get back to my dorm room, I'm going to take a nice long shower to get this crap off my body..." I muttered to myself as I entered the dorm room area.

With my tired eyes, I stared at the staircase in front of me and began to walk up to it. As I climbed up the stairs water from my soaking wet hair started ripping on to the steps below me. Carefully, I try to avoid the drops of water because I was afraid that I'll slip and fall. As soon as I safely made it up the stairs without falling, I headed straight towards my dorm room. I was only a few spaces away from my room when the front door swings open and a mysterious figure came out. I stood still paralyzed in fear, I watched as the mystery person slowly stomped out of my room. In their hands, It looks like they were holding a pile of kubs pads. Somehow, They didn't seem to notice me and started walking towards another dorm room. As they're walking away I finally noticed it was...

"Kokichi, Why the hell is you breaking into other people's dorm rooms and stealing their kubs pads!" I yelled at him in an irritated tone. Probably in shock, he dropped some of the kubs pads And turned around instantly with a startled look on his face. When he finally realized it was me, the shocked look on his face turned into a smug smirk. "(__)-chan, Long time no see hasn't it's been! If you don't mind me asking why are you covered in water--!" Before the little freak can finish his goddamn sentence, I yelled with all my pent-up anger, "The reason why I'm covered in water is because I was being chased around by the scary bug guy and the only way to escape was the jump into the fountain! Now then, Can you answer the question I asked you earlier!?"

After ranting about what just happened a couple minutes ago, I turned my face to see what his reaction is going to be to all my misfortunes. As expected, kokichi Found all my misfortunes very funny and was trying to hold back his laughter.

"It's okay if you want to laugh out loud... I seriously don't care..." I muttered quietly. After I said that I heard a loud giggling noise coming from the small purple hair child. "Nee-heehee! I can't believe you were so desperate enough to jump into a fountain to save yourself from Gonta!" He chuckled to himself out loud. His laughter felt like nails on a chalkboard, it was so annoying and hard to listen to I wanted to smash my head against the wall. As he continued to laugh at my misery, I gave up on asking him why the heck does he want everyone's kubs pads. With a deadpan face, I ignored the ultimate Supreme Leader as I tried to enter my room. Before I can make it far into my room I heard the sound of something dropping to the floor. After hearing that noise, the little purple demon decided to grab my wrist. "Where do you think you're going?" Kokichi asked as he leaned his face closer to me. I felt his disgustingly hot breath against my shoulder and neck, It was extremely uncomfortable and I wanted it to end. "Obviously, I'm going in my room...duh" I muttered sarcastically as I stared into his violet eyes. Even though I answered his dumb question, he was still attached to my wrist. "I don't really like that answer" He whispered in my ear. "Well too fucking bad!" I yelled at him as I raise my other hand to smack him like I did with kaito But, unlike kaito he actually caught my hand...

Almost effortlessly, He pushed me against the wall with no chance of escape. Kokichi's fingertips felt like needles digging into my skin. I openly wept, instinctive and shameless, as my imagination played scenarios in my head what he was going to do to me. Shock flooded my system, I twisted my head side-to-side in order to escape the approaching contact. My rapid struggle was met with a laugh and a very sharp pain in my hands. Quickly, he closed the gap between my lips and stole a sinful kiss. There was no love in this act, nor even compassion, it was nothing but lust. I desperately wanted to make a run for it but, Sadly I had to wait for the perfect moment. I squeeze my eyes closed and endure the painful kiss. My eyes were shut when I felt his lower body move a little bit closer to me. When this happened I knew it was the perfect moment...

Without hesitation, I lifted my knee up and kicked him right between his legs. Suddenly, he let go of both of my hands and fell to the ground. A groan of pain left his lips as he looked down at his small body. Before he can get back on his feet again, I ran into my room as fast as humanly possible. In a heartbeat, I locked the door to my dorm room just in case we try to enter and just in case I put some furniture in front of the door so he wouldn't be able to open it. "Jesus Christ..." I whispered as I pushed more furniture in front of my door.

After the door was safely closed, I turned around to see what my room looks like. As I expected, List of the furniture was moved around and in disarray. The only thing that stayed in its spot was my bad because I wasn't strong enough to move it. "I hope all that furniture stops him from breaking in..." I tiredly sigh as I sat down on my bed. "This was one of the worst days of my life... But, luckily it's almost over." I said to myself as I moved into a sleeping position. Tiredly, I close my eyes and drifted to sleep.