Fountain

A couple of days have flown by since I practice self-defense with Tenko. I have to admit, the lessons you did teach me work kind of useful but, I don't think I have the determination to continue taking them. "I wonder what should I do today..." I quietly muttered to myself as I comfortably set in the armchair in the corner of my room. I tilted my head up a little bit so my eyes were directed at the ceiling. Everything was peaceful and quiet, I almost felt like I was in my normal life...

Ding...!

Dong...!

Dang...!

Huh...? It sounds like someone has been ringing the intercom, I wonder who I can be? As I opened the door to greet the person outside, The first thing I felt was Someone grabbing your wrist and running. "Wait a second...!? What in the God's name do you think you're doing!" I yelled at the person who was dragging me. In a couple of seconds, we managed to make it outside of the dorm room area.

Before they can take me along on their magical adventure, I use my opposite hand to smack them right in the face causing them to let go of my wrist. "H-Hey...!? What the hell was that for!?" Their voice called out. By The Voice alone, I could obviously tell it was Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars.... On the left side of his face, he had a huge red mark shaped as a hand, The mark was probably there because I smacked him. I felt a little bit sorry but, He totally deserved it for startling me. "Why the hell do you drag me out of my room, kaito?" I asked him in an irritating voice. He placed one of his hands on the red mark on his face and began to speak, "Gonta suddenly turned crazy and is trying to kidnap everyone...So being the wonderful hero that I am, I decided to save you from him."

...WTF...

We stood in silence for a couple of minutes as I thought about what he just said. So gonta Is trying to kidnap people for some weird reason and kaito wanted to save me from him...? Quietly, I pinched my cheek with my right hand to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

"Jeez, That kind of hurt..."

"Then why did you do that (__)?"

"I wanted to make sure that this was real..."

"Oh... Alright then"

Just as he said that The doors to the dormitory flew open as Gonta barreled out of them, Staring at us intensely as he came to a stop. Holy crap, I guess kaito wasn't lying when he said Gonta gone crazy. ledding out a gasp, I looked over to my side to see what kaito's plan was to escape but, He magically disappeared out of thin air. Good job Kaito, You're definitely the superhero that everyone needs... I instantly turned around and ran as fast as humanly possible with these tiny legs of mine. Surprisingly, he had a totally different aura around him than he usually did. I would like to think about it more but, He was slowly catching up to me. The ground blurred below me. I continued running for what seemed like longer than it should have but, I figured it was because gonta was after me.

Quickly, I made a sharp turn in the courtyard and enter through the red door that led to the shrine of judgment. Without thinking, I jumped into the fountain and swam to the opposite side of it... Hoping That he wouldn't be able to cross over the water. Surprisingly, The water was really deep for being a fountain. As I heard his footsteps getting closer to where I was, a BRILLIANT IDEA popped into my mind.

Since, the water in the fountain was so deep and murky...

Maybe I should fit my whole body underneath the water...

So, gonta cannot see me...

IT'S THE IDEAL HIDING SPOT...!

I took a couple of deep breaths, Then submerged my whole body underneath the water. As I was holding my breath underneath the fountain water, I heard his footsteps enter the shrine of judgment. I pray to every single God in mankind history, that he wouldn't find me... This is probably the dumbest thing I have ever done but, somehow it managed to work.

The only reason that hiding spot was successful is probably because gonta Is a little naive. For example, if I was hiding from Saihara, he would instantly find an idiot like me drowning herself in a fountain. As I raise my head above the fountain water, I came face-to-face with a certain bear. "What the fuck do you want you, carebear reject !?" I yelled at the black and white menace. "Please just relax, calm down, and kill! I just wanted to know why you decided to jump head-first into the fountain?" Monokuma question with his annoying voice. I took in a deep breath then said in a sarcastic voice, "It's because one of my favorite hobbies is Jumping headfirst inside of murky called fountain..." After saying that he had a somewhat blank expression on his face.

"Really, That's one really interesting Hobby"

"I was being sarcastic, Mr. Monokuma...!"