His message

(Author's note: The picture displayed is made by @CRUSIFIXdroid .They're a really amazing person and I suggest you go check them out~!) 

As soon as I entered the virtual world, I found myself in a large will be a glorious mansion with normal furniture. Slowly, I looked down at my hands to notice that they were smaller and cuter than usual. Glancing into the mirror attached to the wall, I noticed that my body was very different. "I look like a fucking chibi character..." I muttered in an annoyed voice, looking away from the mirror.

After everyone answer of the world, Miu Explain some of the rules of this strange new place. First, she told us that our senses were connected to the virtual world. So if you are punched in the virtual world, the brain senses pain because of electronic signals. Secondly, She told us that we had to use this room to log in and log out. After explaining the rest of the rules to us, she showed us the map and told us we all split into groups to search for things quicker.

Walking around in the dining room, I scanned the whole room with my eyes in search of The secret of the outside world. The light from the lamp in the upper corner of the room illuminated all of the shiny furniture. Staring into the dish cabinet, I noticed there were dishes of various sizes. Wiping the dust off, I stared into the cabinet and Wondered "Why did Monokuma prepare all of these? But in any case, this isn't the secret of the outside world." As I continue searching every nook and cranny of the dining room, I couldn't help but wonder about the secret we were searching for. "What is the secret of the outside world? An object? A person? Or is it something else entirely?" I muttered to myself out loud, walking over to a chest. As I lifted off the top of the chest, It made a loud creaking noise that resembles kiibo singing. Various items were found in the chest; Such as candles, dishes, pictures, Statues, etc. Letting out a sigh, I Whisper, "Jeez, there's nothing in here useful..."

After 20 minutes passed by, I realize that all my efforts were pointless. "If I haven't found anything after all of this, It can't be in the dining room..." I said enough frustrated town as I kicked the unbreakable chest.

.

.

.

BANG!

.

.

.

I can feel the sweat drench my skin and the throbbing of my own eyes. I clenched my fists as I hesitantly took a step to the left. "Is that noise, it sounded like if something was struck very hard!" I mumbled With my voice shaking.

As I ran outside of the building, I noticed that Shuichi and everyone else was there; As I approach closer to the group I noticed that they had the board back! Quickly, I started to approach all of them but, they suddenly all turned around and passed me by. "Hey, Where are you all going?!" A question in the confused tone. As the herd of teenagers ran towards the mansion, Himiko turned around and shouted in a tired voice, "Will explain later...! But, we need to log out first!" Nodding my head, I joined the group of stampeding children and ran towards the mansion.

Entering the logout room, I noticed that there were only two people left, those two people being Shuichi and Kokichi. Sprinting, Shuichi grabbed the phone in a panic and shouted his name out loud. As expected, His Avatar slowly faded out and disappeared into nothingness.

"Oh (__)-chan, You can log out before me. Don't be shy, go ahead!" Kokichi rejoiced As he pointed towards the phone with his left hand. As those words left his mouth, I felt my pulse pounding in my temples. Silence lingered in the air as I walked over to the phone and lifted up slowly with my shaking hands. Staring at the phone, I lifted my lips to say my name but, only air when else. When I try to make a second attempt to say my name, he interrupted me...

"Hey, before you go can I tell you something really important~"

"Wh-what do you want...?"

I stood in front of him, looking at him as I fiddled nervously with my hands. Every time I were close to him I always grew scared and nervous. Kokichi reached out his hands to my face and I immediately closed my eyes tightly, gripping the fabric of my clothing roughly. I didn't feel any pain, he didn't do anything. He just cupped my face as if I were stuffed animal. "You're so adorable...♪ So, how about you stop hanging out with dumb ol' kiibo, and be my friend instead. I think I can be useful to you, too!" he cooed happily as I struggled to pull my face away, his fingers digging in the face which made me yelp quietly, not wanting to show him that I was in pain. "You really are fierce, I like it a lot~" he once again said with his happy, go lucky voice.

.

.

.

" (__) Rīdā"

.

.

.

When I opened my eyes, I could see only black. The helmet on my head was blocking my vision. When I realized that, I quickly reached up to grab the helmet and pulled it off. But when I did, a nauseating sight was waiting for me...

Miu's cold, dead body...