The despairing true

Tightly holding onto my electrohammer, I slowly followed everyone to the underground Passage. After kokichi introduced us to the invention that the deceased miu made; Kaito Made the idea that we should use it to escape through the impossible passageway.

Walking with the others, I couldn't help but feeling extremely nervous about what was about to happen. I could feel sweat beading on my forehead as I walked around the corner. My heart pounded, and my hand began to feel clammy against the electrohammer. We were slowly approaching the passageway, I still felt concerned that Monokuma had been so quiet. He hasn't shown himself at all since the morning announcement, where could you possibly be? When we arrive there, we all climbed down the ladder and entered the dark abyss.

When we were at the bottom, Kaito comfort everyone with his speech, "We've got all these Ultimates here! If we all work together, everything will be all right! ...We can finally fulfill Kaede's wish." Without even looking at saihara, I know that he was probably having some flashbacks about his dead girlfriends. What's those memories filling his head, the pushing forward and make him more determined to complete this difficult obstacle course of death. "Our promise to work together to get out of here and become friends." Kaito Continued as he raised his electrohammer. Feeling a small bit of confidence, I also had an small flashback about Kaede. Even though I didn't know her that well, I still wanted to fulfill her dying promise. With the hammer that Miu invented, We all entered into the tunnel and prepared to survive and attack.

As we continued walking down the tunnel, we finally came across our first enemy. Swing the electrohammer, kaito and maki took a running start and began to attack the dangerous electrical equipment. Shortly followed behind them, The rest of us also attacked all of the other mechanical weapons. As we continue down the tunnel, I didn't notice that there was one of those flying bombs right behind me. When the bomb exploded, It injured my left leg but, luckily I was still able to walk. "(__)! Are you all right, your legs look injured?" Kiibo concluded in a concerned tone. Weekly nodding my head, I mumbled, "Yeah I'm doing fine. It just that my leg hurts a little bit but, a tiny bit of pain never really killed anyone before."

After our short conversation, the rest of us continue down the tunnel and destroyed every single robotic monster that tried to attack us. The tunnel was so long and painful, none of us thought that we would be able to get to get to the end but, somehow we made it! Slowly arriving, Maki Questioned, "Is this... the exit?" Placing his Electrohammer on his shoulders, kaito answered, "It seems like it... Lokk there!"

"Oh! It's a door! On the other side of that door is probably the outside world!" I exclaimed, Staring at the large door with wide eyes. After I finish my sentence, it was immediately followed up by Himiko chirping, "Nyeeeh! We did it! We can finally escape, this is absolutely amazing!"

"...Don't get your hopes up," Maki remarked, "We need to know if this is actually the outside world." Apologizing, himiko nodded her head as saihara and kaito approach the large door with their hammers. Swinging the hammers down harshly, the both of them broke the barrier surrounding the door and everyone was immediately overwhelmed including me. in a couple of seconds will be able to return to our normal lives. Beyond this door are normal, peaceful, boring lives would begin again and we wouldn't have to fear or think of death.

Running to the door, we all grab the handle and used our strength to swing it open, revealing the outside world and all of its mysterious glory. When the doors were finally open, all of her eyes widened as we view the outside world...

.

.

Everything was completely destroyed....

.

.

It was unbearable to look at...

.