The first class trial

Rantaro Amami, a tall, young man with curly green hair and two small ahoges sprouting from the top of his head. He seems like a mysterious individual out of the whole cast of students. I would have like to learn more about him but...

...He's dead...

I didn't really have an emotional connection with him, so I didn't really feel sad or upset when he died. The things that got me really mad though was, the person who killed them didn't confess their crimes and because of that person we have to do a class trial. "Whoever kills him really wants to have a class trial..." I quietly muttered to myself as I made my way to the Shrine of Judgment. I made my way to the red door that Monokuma was talking about. Beyond this red door awaits the class trial.  

A life-or-death trial...

A life-or-death betrayal...

Life-or-death mysteries...

As I enter through the red door, I saw everyone there. Each of them had a different expression on their face, some of them were scared, some of them were mad, some of them were confused. "So this is the shrine of judgment...?" Kaito asked as he looked at everyone else. Everyone started chattering amongst each other as we waited for that demonic little Bear to show up. Everyone was talking at the same time, It almost sounded like a school cafeteria filled with students. Out of all the voices that were talking, one of them stood out. "It's finally happening! I can't wait to see what's in store for us!" a male voice called out. I could tell by the tone of the voice that it was obviously kokichi. After the stupid crap that he pulled off earlier, I didn't want to see his face or  hear his obnoxious voice. As I ignored everyone else's voice, I took a deeper look at the Monokuma statue. "Geez, The statue gives off such a weird vibe..." I mumble to myself as I twisted my hair.

RMM-BMM-BMM-BMM!

"Huh..? W-Why is the ground shaking?" I questioned out loud. I looked at everyone else, They all had the same confused look on their face. Suddenly, that's disturbing statue of Monokuma started to move. After shattering the vase it was holding, its submerged itself underwater revealing it's an elevator. I have so many questions but, very little time to ask them. "Does Monokuma want us to board the elevator?" The robot cinnamon bun asked. "I don't wanna... I don't do scary rides." Himiko sighed and rested her head in her small baby hands. After everyone stop chattering, they all entered the elevator.  As I was about to enter the elevator, a hand grabbed my wrist and turned me around quickly." "O-Ouma what are you doing!" I whisper yelled at the mischievous boy. "I just wanted to see your pretty little face~" He smirked as he pulled my waist closer to him, "Your pretty face should give me enough motivation to get through this class trial, (__)." He said in a deep voice as he leaned closer to my face. My heart started to beat faster than it did ever before. His icy purple eyes stared into my soul as I felt his hot breath on my cheek. "Stop harassing her, you filthy degenerate male!" Tenko yelled at ouma as she took a running start toward ouma. "Well it looks like I gotta skedaddle!" He Chuckled as he ran into the elevator. Even though he was inside the elevator, Tenko still tried to chase him. Before she didn't cause any harm, I grabbed her by the back of her shirt and pulled her towards me. "T-Tenko, Please calm down! It would be a waste of time and talent if you tried to fight him." I sputtered out. "Fine, fine... But, if he lays another hand on you. I'll smash his head in the ground." Tenko said as she removed my hand from her clothing. After everyone enter the elevator, the doors closed and it started to descend. Slowly, as the elevator went down People started chatting. Don't these people know how to stay quiet for a few seconds? "Kehe... We're falling... I wonder how far we will plummet..." Korekiyo Said in his usually creepy voice.  As I waited to reach our destination, I heard Kaede whisper something to shuichi. "I think everyone is afraid of learning the truth. But the people who are willing to find the truth are the ones who can decide their fate. If you never know the lies from the truth, then you can't choose a path. You won't even know you're on a path."

Those words were mainly for shuichi...

But, her words inspired me as well...

After some time, the elevator finally came to a halt. The doors slowly opened to reveal what awaited us on the other side. "Welcome to the class trial!" the monokubs announced as I sat on the pedestal. Everyone that became silent as the monokubs started to explain what the hell was go. Following Monokuma's instructions, we headed to our respective podiums. The class trial, was about to begin.