Investigating with a robot

Miu Iruma was an oddball, having an overly confident, loud personality. Despite that, she didn't deserve to die. Everyone stared at Miu lifeless body, dumbfounded. Silence hung in the air like a lifeless corpse hanging from a noose. No one said anything, we all just stared at Miu's corpse As if it were a work of art in a gallery. "It's terrible... W-Why did it end up like this...?" Tsumugi commented in a shaking voice as pearl colored tears slid down her cheeks. Mostly, everyone cried as if they were releasing all the emotions they had bottled up inside. Before I knew it, The light stream of water fell from my left eye as I stared at the lifeless course.

.

.

.

I'm so tired

.

.

Of this awful feeling!

.

.

.

"..Hey, Does anyone know where Kaito is?" Maki asked with a concerned tone in her voice as she glanced around the room hoping to find the missing space boy. Almost as if on cue, We all heard footsteps running fast down the hallway. The sound grew louder and louder until the door burst open. "Hey! What's this all about!? What was that body discovery announce--!" Kaito Screaming came to an abrupt stop as his purple eyes saw the strawberry blonde girl's lifeless corpse. As soon as he stops screaming everyone started questioning him, trying to find out the reason why he was logged out of the virtual world.

After everyone was done questioning Kaito, Monokuma announced, "Ta-da! The Monokuma File! With this, you can even investigate up Miu's asshole! Well then, do your best." After saying that, he and his children Mysteriously disappeared as usual.

As soon as they left, everyone started to investigate the whole area. Slowly, I approached kiibo to see if he was alright and as I expected he was not. Brick by brick, his walls came tumbling down. He refused to look away, even as his lips trembled and his shoulders heaved with emotion. Eyes widened, breaths ragged and harsh; His hands trembled at his sides. Wanting to comfort my robotic friend, I hugged him lightly, " it's all right kiibo... I know what you're going through but, remember that I am there for you. " I whispered in a soft voice, " if you need anything, I'll be there to help you. I want you to know that you're not alone and we'll get through this together..."

Looking down at me, he gave me a sad smile and hugged me tighter, " thank you, (__) chan... I really appreciate it" nodding, I muttered in a motherly voice, " don't mention it. Anyways, we have to investigate so it could avenge Miu." after saying that, kiibo release me from his robotic hug and stared at me with his silver-blue eyes. Both staring into each other's eyes, we gave each other small smiles and started to investigate the scene. As me and kiibo had our moment. I felt as if eyes were Watching my every action.

Ignoring the feeling, I continue helping my robotic friend investigate. "So where should we start investigating, (__)-chan?" Kiibo questioned. Looking around the room, I replied, "I suggest we look at the body first but, If you can't do it...it's totally fine." Glancing down at the ground, kiibo gently kick some dust particles into the air before saying, "I'm fine, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to handle it!" Nodding my head, I grabbed his hand and we headed towards Miu corpse. As we approached her corpse, I noticed some details about the body. Miu's hands are clasped around her neck as if she were gasping for air. Her eyes are wide open in panic as well. "...She must have suffered quite a bit." I commented as I look towards kiibo to see how he was holding up.

After we examine the body, kiibo Noticed something on one of the seats. Picking it up, I held the object in my hands and realize that it was a small bottle of poison that came from the ultimate detective lab. Turning the bottle around, there's a small label on the back with writing on it. Kiibo spoke in a concerned voice, "What does the label say?"

"According to the warning here, this poison is very lethal. It becomes neutralized once it's mixed, so it has to be taken directly. When it's taken directly, the victim will immediately die, even if they sip a bit." I muttered as I continue to hold the icy blue bottle in my cold hands. Looking back up kiibo, I explained, "Which means if you could get the victim's mouth open, you could kill them instantly."

"So do you think that's the way the murder was killed, Miu?"

"Maybe... I can't imagine a better method of killing someone who's logged in."

"So who's ever sitting in this seat is the murderer, right!"

"Not particularly. The murderer could have poisoned Miu then place the bottle of poison in someone else's seats, So they could frame that person."

After finishing our brief conversation, we continue investigating the whole area to avenge

Miu Iruma...