3. Making Out

A/N I'm so sorry about all of the notifications! This is actually an update. Wattpad deleted the book so I had to republish all parts.

Answer: Allergies! But also work because I can't just lay outside reading all day.

Magnus saw that his father was asleep, finally. It has been a long, damn night. He grabbed his jacket and climbed out the window with a silence that only someone raised like he was could achieve.

He slid the window closed and took off towards Clary's house which was going to be a long walk.

"Hey!" Alec called out at Magnus. He wasn't sure what had possessed him to stop or even yell at the guy he should stay away from but there he was, under the light waiting for him.

"What, pretty boy?" Magnus rolled his eyes.

"Do you need A ride somewhere?" Alec asked even as he wanted to drive away.

"Why?"

"Because you're walking?"

"No shit, sherlock."

"Nevermind, then." Alec started to pull away but Magnus grabbed the door handle.

"Wait. Thank you." Magnus got in but his foot got stuck on the seatbelt and he fell across the seats. "Shit."

"Uh." Alec looked into his yellow eyes then down to his lips.

Magnus looked from Alec's lips to his blue eyes. They leaned closer and there was barely a breath between. Magnus lift his face so

Happy April Fools Day!