12. Nice

Answer: so many things but one of my favorite things is how hilarious my grandpa is without even meaning to be funny. He needs hearing aids and sometimes he'll ask me to let him know when something worth hearing comes up then turns them off. He also just says those great oneliners all of the time!

"You've been holding out on me Mr. Lightwood." Magnus leaned against the doorway and smiled at Alec who was laying face down on his bed. He looked like a pouting little boy and Magnus just wanted to ruffle his hair.

"Go away." Alec mumbled without lifting his face.

"Come on, Alec." Magnus walked into the room and sat down on the bed. "We were just having fun."

Alec mumbled incoherently while he waved his hand around flopping it on the bed.

"I have no idea what you're saying but I'm sure it's something about how hot I am so please continue." Magnus ruffled Alec's hair because he couldn't hold back any longer.

Alec leapt into the air and rolled off the bed with a groan.

"Alec?" Magnus leaned over. "Sorry."

"Dick." Alec rolled his eyes but broke out in a smile.

"Wait, is Alexander smiling?" Magnus poked his cheek.

"No." Alec tried to frown. "Where's my grandma?"

"She left. But she'll be back tomorrow for dinner."

"You must be happy."

"I am actually. Mr. Smart Alec." Magnus laughed. "Did you see what I did there? Smart Alec? Your name is Alec and you were being a-" Magnus started to laugh harder.

"Are you finished?" Alec cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Come on. Not even a snicker or snort?"Magnus leaned closer just as Alec sat up causing their lips to touch just barely. 

"Uh," Alec fell back.

"Sorry about that." Magnus blushed, which was rare for him.

"Uh huh," Alec touched his lips then stood up. "So ah, movie?"

"Sure." Magnus smiled and followed Alec on his way to the family room. "I'm picking."

"As long as it's mission impossible." Alec chuckled. "I'm on the second one."

"But I haven't seen the first one." Magnus whined.

"He saved the world." Alec plopped down on the couch and Magnus sat right next to him.

"So what happened in the movie?"

"No questions."

"But."

"Silence."

"Alec."

"Magnus."

"I won't ask any questions if you provide me with popcorn and chocolate."

"Someone's high maintenance." Alec smirked and rolled his eyes. He smiled all the way to the kitchen and back. He was so happy that he wasn't paying attention as he was walking. Alec tripped on the rug and dumped the bowl of popcorn onto Magnus's lap.

"Sorry." Alec started brushing the popcorn off Magnus's lap but Magnus froze.

"Please stop." Magnus scooted away.

"It's my fault. I'll get it." Alec pulled away quickly. "Oh, uh, oh."

They both stayed silent then jumped when the movie started.

"Right. The movie." Magnus said.

"Yeah." Alec sat down on the other couch away from Magnus. "Remember no questions or talking."

"I know something we could do besides talk."

"Just watch."

"Okay. For now."

Question: What's your favorite power ranger?