Author's Note

Hi! Hello! Welcome to the wonderful world of Willico! The less alliterative spectacular land of Solangelo! I'm not a very good writer in addition to being new to Wattpad so please excuse any grammatical or spelling errors you catch. On that note, please comment any that you do find! I've also included some crass language in case you wish to avoid that then please leave now, no disrespect intended. I'll include some random one-shots every few chapters, just a little break. Sometimes it'll be prior Solangelo shenanigans, other times it'll be about other demigods, maybe even a combination. I might experiment with some No Mist but I'll be sure to put up a warning before all NM and one shot chapters, they won't affect the story so skip them if you wish.  Comment any one-shots you might like to see, the majority of ideas have already been written and I can't say I'm the most creative person in existence.

Thank you and enjoy the story!

- OnceUponAGeek9

Note: All things written in bold are AN's, just a head's up.

Note 2: Thank you so much to KnightlySpaceMist for voting for me! I really appreciate that someone enjoys my story!

*EDIT FROM FUTURE ME: THIS HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED. I KINDA DIED FOR A BIT AND SO I JUST THREW IN A CONCLUSION THAT DOESNT WRAP UP THE STORY BUT IS TECHNICALLY AN ENDING SO JUST BE WARNED*