🔸5🔸

"You are going to regret this

"You are going to regret this." I burned myself on the fire that came out of his mouth.

Now I have really determined my destiny.

"Don't ever do that again." He grabbed me by the arm that was still a little bit hurt because of the intensity of the slap that I felt when it collided with his soft skin, which was actually as hard as a stone.

Of course I won't do that ever again, I won't even have the chance to if he kills me right now.

He smiled.

"I won't kill you, not yet." He squeezed me around the wrist and I reflexively groaned because of the pain.

But what actually bothered me was that this was not the first time he responded to my thoughts.

Can he see what I'm thinking about?

Privacy, zero points.

"Of course you won't until you break the new toy." I hissed and tried to break free out of his steel grip, but unsuccessfully.

"Exactly and now, let's play a little." This didn't sound good at all and it would be a good idea to actually try and run away.

I precisely hit him in the crotch and freed myself without any problems.

"Of course, tag!" I exclaimed and started running, hoping that I will really manage to escape.

But luck didn't seem to be on my side because after just a few steps, I tripped over the stone and fell on the elbows that immediately sent alarm signs towards my brain.

Why do I have to be the clumsiest person in the world now?

I tried to stand up, but the sharp pain vibrated in my ankle and made it impossible for me to stand on my feet and keep running.

I think I stretched my ankle.

Defeated, I turned to my back and waited for him to find me and then torture me, until all my vital organs shut down.

Who is he? What the hell is he doing here underground? Is he really a devil?

I mean, he looks like an angel, and how much I know, he doesn't have wings.

But still, even devil was an angel, right?

While I was thinking about him, he finally found me and pulled up, grabbing my hair.

I wiggled and tried to kick him again, but this time he was ready to defend himself.

He pulled me closer by grabbing my neck, and then hissed through his teeth. "You're lucky you're still alive, and there's a reason for that."

I coughed when he tightened his grip around my neck. I probably became blue because of the pain and lack of oxygen, and also blood in the brain.

Then he grabbed the both of my hands and roughly turned them on my back. This time I even cried because of this unbearable pain that I never felt like this through my whole life.

"What do you want from me?" I was holding back tears and biting my lip to relieve the pain that still pulsed in my ankle and joints in my arms.

"You will pull me up." He spoke while tying my arms with something rough to the touch.

Up? To the ground?

Ha! He is making me laugh, I'll never see the daylight again.

"But I can't do that." I stuttered and held back the new tears that came with a memory of a family I'll probably never see again.

Memories of mother, father and unbearable younger sister.

There were the times when I couldn't even think about her and she was a nasty little tick. But now, when I think a little more about it, I would rather face this little monster than him.

Not because I had a better chance of getting out of this battle as a winner, but because I terribly miss her and I should have visited her this Christmas.

My little monster.

I mean, I'm talking about her like she is not twenty years old.

Ah, that sister's love.

"You can sweetheart, you can." I recoiled when I felt his breath near my ear while he was whispering those words.

Please, somebody move him away from me.

I don't feel safe.

"I'll die." The tears, that I held back for so long, started streaming down my cheeks like waterfalls.

"You will sweetheart, you will soon." He whispered again like some sick kind of comfort.

He is indeed a devil in angel form.

"Who are you?" I finally asked, ignoring the command he gave me before. The one where he's the only one to ask questions.

Honestly, I didn't even expect him to answer me, but put his finger over my lips to silence me again or say that he's the one that asks questions.

One of these, there's no third option.

"Do you believe in supernatural?"

He pushed my face against the cold wall, then gently pressed my temples.

"N-o." I dazedly whispered, while trying to fight to stay conscious.

"In that case, I am-"

I couldn't hear what he said at the end, because suddenly, millions of voices began to scream in my head with an irritating whistling.

A picture like a non-signal television appeared in front of my eyes, alternating with the shades of gray.

And then all went black.