🔸6🔸

When I finally opened my heavy lids, all the pain in my body disappeared

In the ankle, joints, heads, eyes. I didn't feel anything anymore.

I was sitting down, leaning against a pillar which I was tied to.

Even if he tied me with a shoelace, I couldn't be able to get rid of it, then why this strong rope?

I tried to move, but it felt like it was only getting more in the skin and clenching me to the edge where I wasn't able to breathe.

The room was barely illuminated, which initially surprised me because where did the light come from on this depth in the earth?

I turned my head as far as I could and noticed the candles aligned in the corners, which explained the light.

I just hope I'm not a victim of some kind of a ritual because they are needed for it. If I'm not wrong.

I trembled under a cloud of coldness that suddenly came over me. He's here, I know that.

"I see, you are awake." His voice sounded so weird. It wasn't rough and deep like when I met him.

I raised my head and met his slim figure. Black eyes watched my pale and bleeding face for a moment, and then he came closer.

Silently, there was no sound of his steps on the stone. I looked down and just watched his legs with black boots approaching me.

He stopped, and then squatted so our eyes were at the same level. He stretched out his pale hand with a few silver rings and raised my chin, putting his cold fingers on the part where it was connected to the neck.

He twisted his right eyebrow into the bow and laughed. What is so damn funny?

"You look like a lost puppy, you know that?" He patted my cheek and made the shivers go down my spine. Coldness like ice caused a slight pain on my face.

"Who are you?" I asked and moved away from his touch that only caused me the pain.

He pulled hand to himself and sat on the floor like a little child. He was amusingly watching me, while I was trembling waiting for his answer.

Damn, why am I so scared? I thought I was fearless.

"First of all, dear, that's what everyone thinks, and second, my name is irrelevant." He smiled and put his hands behind his back leaning on them, while separating his legs.

I just noticed that he was dressed in the black from head to the toe.

Black boots, black jeans, black T-shirt and black leather jacket.

Death in its full edition.

"Are you reading my thoughts?" I recoiled and looked at his dark eyes that were staring right through me. Like there was something more dangerous behind my back, darker and more interesting.

"You could say so." He shrugged and half closed his eyes while pleased smile was playing on his lips.

"What are you?" I whispered thinking about his question from before. The supernatural?

When I asked that question, his eyes locked with mine.

I didn't even realize what's going on when he suddenly stood up and approached me with supernatural speed.

My breath kept hanging in the air, while his face was just a few centimeters away from mine.

"What do you think, dear?" My heart bounced off, and the vision began to be blurry from the adrenaline that flowed through my veins.

And then I felt a pair of lips on my own.

They fell upon them like a hawk on his prey.

They were like ice, painful and cold, while they were passionately kissing mine. I closed my eyes and relaxed, letting the pleasure to take over me.

The sounds of our kisses echoed through the air like we are the lovers who haven't seen each other for a long time, but we were actually a hunter and a prey.

I got free out of the rope and before I could do anything else, the sharp teeth pierced my swollen lip and blood flowed out, filling my mouth with that bitter rusty taste.

He violently sucked it in between his teeth and licked it with the tongue, which flashed in my head like a warning of the danger, which I obviously ignored. Like always.

And then he moved away, and all the sparks and fireworks that I saw before the eyes disappeared.

It suddenly started to spin around in my head and I felt like a ballerina in the midst of performing the spin during the ballet "Swan Lake".

I can't faint.

I sighed and opened my eyes. He didn't get that far away, just enough so he can fully study my blushing face.

I felt the heat and the boiling blood in my cheeks and I hoped that the light was weak enough to cover it.

And then his lips came back to me for a one luscious kiss.

"I forgot what it feels like." He said once he interrupted it.

I swear I saw the stars in front of my eyes and felt like I was thrown into the universe.

"Still, I didn't kiss the girl for over a thousand years." Gravity dragged me down hard and I bashed the earth like a meteorite.

"Thousands years?" I stuttered and leaned towards the pillar I was tied to a few moments ago.

"Your heart is beating way too fast, I don't want you to die from a heart attack." He added ignoring my question.

"What?" I asked, but he just laughed with an icy smile that echoed through the room.

"I read your thoughts, I hear your heartbeats, I'm over a thousand years old, but I still look young. Nothing rings in your head?"

I was trying to think about it and link the facts, but I was really distracted and frustrated at the moment.

"I've been here for over a thousand years." He added.

"I'm-" I know, oh no, I know.

"Vampire." I gasped and swallowed the knot that formed in my throat.