Part 1: Tickets

Y/N P.O.V:

Friday morning, tickets get dropped in less than 20 minutes and I couldn't be less prepared.

I've been waiting for 8 months for another tour for my favorite band to be released so that I could go since I missed it last time because it was too far away, the only problem now is that they're bigger meaning getting tickets will be harder and more pricey.

I need to get all my stuff ready to order tickets; laptop and phone both out and ready to go.

I opened the laptop and it started a stupidly long update, where as my phone had literally just completely died in my hands and won't charge -making me leave mid-conversation- dang my old phone will take forever to turn on and update.

I'm screwed.

Dang it, I can't even message one of my online friends to ask them to try and get me a ticket because I have no access to anything right now and won't have the time to message them when my stuff starts to work, if it starts to work.

All my hope is lying in my old phone which is my old phone for a reason, because its slow.

We were all talking about plans to get the tickets in the group chat bangtang's beaches and me and my best friend, Alice, had a full system set up to get them for each other depending on who got connected first and now all that could fail because I can't respond back or get online to get the tickets.

*face palm*

Why does this have to happen today of all days?

Couldn't Microsoft have needed to update tomorrow so I could at least have my laptop.

I sat on my bed holding my old phone with my eyes closed praying that it would turn on.

All I need is that one beep to say it's on.

*Beep*

...

OH MY FRICKIN' GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WORKING.

The screen finally turned on after what feels like forever, even though its probably been a few minutes.

Okay.

I need to connect to the internet then log into the ticket website and then wait for the sales to drop.

I started scrolling through the apps lost in deep thought.

Settings... wifi... connecting... Safari...

Tickets get dropped at 9 I need to be fast.

What time is it?-

Eight minutes past nine...

I quit, I actually quit.

Of course i'd miss the sale release because that's just my luck.

Maybe I could download the messenger and see if anyone has a spare ticket... or I could go cry into my pillows and give up like the optimist I am - sarcasm noted - I looked down and typed in the page to see if there was any hope for a ticket with the page immediately saying "SOLD OUT" in big red writing on the 5 venues their set to perform.

Crying into a pillow it is.

I hope everyone else got a ticket at least so that they can see each other and the band; I just want them to be happy and not sad over not getting a ticket like I could see Alice doing.

I just need to stop thinking about the concert for now since I won't be going and get my stuff sorted... out...

FRICKING FRICK, YOU MOTHER FUDGIN' TECHNOLOGY.

I'm going to have to get my phone fixed because of the charger, I didn't even think about that.

Ughhhh what is life?