Part 30: End

Yoongi P.O.V:

"I met a girl online in a chat room on a fancafe 8 years ago.

This girl was funny, cute, kind and so many other things.

She made me laugh and fall in love with her before I even knew her properly.

The day we met in person was a day I'd remember, the image of her and her best friend sat on the floor laughing hopelessly because of how lost they were.

She was the girl I knew online out going and strong, she just had a cape called shyness covering her which made her innocence shine through more.

She was scared that if she let people live her she'd be hurt and never trusted anything the first time it was said, letting her self doubt get the best of her.

Her only flaw being how she saw herself and her worth.

Our closest friends tried to set us up which worked in a sense even though we knew what was going on.

I told her about my regret and she comforted me as she has everyday since.

I loved her.

We moved in together 3 years after first talking living in the moment with nothing but love in our hearts.

Life was going well and we were living our best lives.

3 years together, she found out she was pregnant and I can't forget that look of joy and fear she had on her beautiful face.

I remember her asking me how I had such a goofy smile on my face and I remember telling her that she was my universe and we were going to have our own world.

She just through a pillow at me and said that it was serious, causing me to say I know.

9 months went by and we had our own world, a world we could call our own.

And now 4 years later we're here with all of you.

Our friends and family who have stayed with us through our journey and supported us.

I'd like to thank you all for coming here today to join us in our wedding.

I'd like to thank our brides maids and grooms men for being with us through this whole journey.

I'd like to thank our daughter for not eating all the cake, only most of it.

And most importantly I'd like to thank my beautiful wife for being by my side and giving me the best gifts in the world, you and our baby.

I love you and thank you for saying you'd be mine and marrying me."

Hopefully that'll cause some waterworks.

And it did.

My beautiful wifey stood up with a tear in her eye before kissing me gently.

"I love you too my bias, I mean husband."

Of course she'd say that.

That's why I married her after all.

Nothing is too serious with her around which is just what I need to stay stress free and happy so I can give her the best.

I love her with all of my heart.

Y/N thank you.