Part 21: Holmes and Watson

Y/N P.O.V:

"So i'm Sherlock and your Watson." Yoongi said walking next to me.

"Excuse me but it was my idea to follow them so I think I should be Sherlock and you should be Watson." I said back quickly in a sassy voice.

"Sherlock is the brains though, he wouldn't need to follow because he would have figured it out by now like I have." Yoongi responded confidently.

"Oh really now? You know what their up to?" I asked not believing him.

"It is kind of obvious." He said back to me giving a bright smile.

"Tell me then." I stated causing him to stop in front of me.

"Nope." He said through a chuckle before tapping my nose and turning away.

Shoot i'm blushing again.

Why's he got to be so cute.

Him acting like this is like a build up to a fluff fic with all the cuteness.

"Your mean." I said in a childish voice causing him to turn around again, this time with a sad voice and look.

"You really mean that?"

Ugh my heart strings, he ain't just pulling at them but he's ripping them out.

"No..." I mumbled receiving a happy smile back.

We kept walking and I tried to figure out what they were all doing.

All of it was obviously fake so it's something they'll all be on.

Some how Alice is involved so I'm guessing she got added to a chat where it was planned since we were all together all day and she's been on her phone like the rest of us.

It's the only place were it can be planned.

You can't have a group chat in texts so it's gotta be in the fancafe chat room.

I could easily log in to Alice's account but I won' because i'm not like that so it's a case of figuring it out on my own, completely on my own since Yoongi doesn't seem to be helping.

"What would Alice be in on?..." I questioned out loud letting my thoughts slip.

"You want some hints?" Yoongi said softly.

"Please."

"Okay so if we stop following them and do something else instead I think you'll figure it out." He said stopping walking causing me to stop too.

"Your not in on it are you?" I couldn't help but to question.

"Nope."

"Okay... then how do you know?"

"Because I figured it out, process of elimination."

"I'm trusting you Min Yoongi..."

"I'm glad you trust me, first hint is that I said I wouldn't do something unless the situation presented itself."

"And that includes me?" I asked trying to eliminates some ideas.

"Yep and it could only be you."

"Okidoke, noted. So where are we going?"

"Anywhere you want to go."

"Can we get some brain food, aka ice cream?" I asked innocently.

"Sure there's a place near by that-"

His facial expression dropped as he paused.

"We don't have to go get ice cream." I said in a soft voice.

"It- It's fine. Let's go get you ice cream. The place I know is near by and close to the beach so we can sit there for a bit if you want." He said in a quieter voice still giving me a smile.

"Please." I said back.

Then off we went.