Part 29: Anniversary

Y/N P.O.V:

We made it too my house after what felt like forever in silence.

We walked in to the living room putting Yoongi's suitcase by the stairs.

There was still silence. 

Is he gonna talk or not.

Am I going to have to break the silence?

He's not even sitting down he's just looking down and playing with his thumbs.

"Yoongi?" I said softly in a calm voice to only get a glance from him before he looked back down.

I'm gonna have to say it aren't I.

He always teases me to get responses so I'm going to have to do it back.

"Daddy." Ew.

Of course his head would shoot up at that.

"Are you gonna talk to me or not?" I said bluntly slightly hurt that he wasn't speaking.

"I- no." He said looking back down.

Ughhhhh at least I got a response.

"Fine then but at least sit down."

Sitting as far away from me as possible, great.

Is this over me saying to talk about moving in together when we got home...

Well we are home now so I guess...

"Were you being serious about moving in with each other?"

His head darted up to look at me with wide puppy eyes before nodding sadly.

"Yoongi..." I said in a sympathetic voice wanting to hug him and kiss him until he smiled.

I moved from where I was sat to standing in front of him.

"It's fine if you don't want too... I understand-"

"I want to live with you Min Yoongi." I said in a calm voice hiding the fact my heart was beating at ten thousand miles a hour.

"But... I don't have enough money right now to help pay for an apartment or house which is why I'm still at home..."

"You think I'd offer if I wasn't ready to pay to take care of us both?" He said quietly.

"I'd feel bad letting you pay for everything on your own though Yoongs"

"Then don't think of it as me paying for everything, think of it as me buying a place and you moving in to help take care of it so we can take care of each other." He uncrossed his legs and pulled me to sit on his lap.

"I want to be with you Y/N. I want to be with you always and the last two years have made me realise that more. I want a future with the woman I love and I want to take care of her."

This boy.

"I love you." I said before kissing him gently.

Let's make this like how we started our relationship.

"I'll move in with you on one condition."

"Anything."

"You stop calling me baby girl when we are with the others. It's so embarrassing." I said hiding my face in his shoulder.

"So cute... but-"

"You said anything."

"Fine then my sweet little princess."

"I hate you."

"Love you too."