Part 9: Idol

Y/N P.O.V:

"Your Min Yoongi and your Kim Taehyung."

It clicked.

Both of them turned to each other before bursting out laughing loosing their balance from crouching falling on to the floor.

"Y/N..." Alice said weakly, I could feel her hands shaking.

"Okay I don't care if your idols or not your still the same people from that chat and you should both know that she can't deal with this stuff because of her little fangirl heart." I said crossing my arms.

"You can't go around giving people heart attacks. It's not nice." I said sternly but it ended up coming out as more cute which I could tell by the little squeal from behind me as Alice hugged my back more.

"Oops." Yoongi said before removing his mask with Tae following in the action.

"Sorry for the heart attack." Taehyung said after giving Alice a little wink.

"You know it would have been more interesting if you didn't use your own names and used other members in your user names." I said clearly telling who was who.

Pure_potaeto was Taehyung not just because it was his name but because when he'd speak in the chat he was always so... i'd say extra but that's not the best word... he was enthusiastic and confident.

Senpai_yoongs on the other hand was more chill and had a calmer more mature personality to him which made me feel safe.

I don't know what it really was but we all got on well from the start when we met on a online chat forum for BTS...

They must've been looking to see what the fans thought since it was after they dropped a album.

"How could you tell?" Taehyung asked eyes wide open.

"Because your personalities in person and online, even meeting in person now for the first time, isn't actually that different. You kind of have the same feel if you get me." I said not to sure how to word because:

1. I was nervous to meet my online friends

2. I WaSn'T PrEpArEd To mEeT MeMbErS FroM mY FavOrIte BaNd

"We can say the same about you too." Yoongi said giving me a warm smile before starting to get up, which we all followed.

"My name is Min Yoongi and it's nice to meet you both." He said before bowing.

"Kim Taehyung and i'm glad we all finally got to meet in person." He said before giving a boxy smile then mimicking Yoongi's bow.

"Alice Fujioka, the pleasure is all yours." She said before laughing at herself and bowing.

"Y/N, it's nice putting faces to the random conversations." I said before looking down, losing all confidence I had leading up to that moment.

This just happened.