Part 18: Phone call

Y/N P.O.V:

*ring ring*

"Sorry, excuse me a momento." I said getting up from the table looking at my ringing phone before answering.

"Hello?"

"Y/N. How's it going? What happened? What's happening? Give me details." Alice said frantically.

"It's all going okay, they gave me roses introducing themselves like out of a anime I watched that I have a hunch Tae might have seen for that all to be planned and now I'm sat in between Tae and Yoongi."

"You got a rose of Yoongi~ what colour?" She asked excitedly.

"Red. Anyways why aren't you down here-"

"RED IS THE COLOUR OF ROMANCE AND PASSION."

Oh boy.

How can I distract her from this-

"Tae and Jungkook are being cute."

*beep*

5

4

3

2

1

...

"WHERE?" Alice shouted panting excessively from her running.

I simply pointed in their direction and she looked before sitting on the floor.

"You know there's chairs over there right?" I asked.

"The floors fine." She said still panting.

"Stop being stupid and let's go." I said holding my hand out to her laughing.

"But i'm scaredddd." She complained causing me to crouch next to her.

"There's nothing to be scared of, they all seem like nice people. Plus you abandoned me so he least you can do is come and sit with us so i'm not alone." I said sweetly.

"I hate you sometimes you know." Alice said pouting at me.

"I hate me too." I said before smiling and getting up off the floor bringing her up with me.

I took her by the arm and brought her over to the table with me before pointing and saying "This is Alice." Which had all of them standing up doing a more formal introduction as Yoongi pulled up a chair placing it in the gap next to me so we could sit together.

"I-it's nice to meet you..." Alice said shyly.

After that we all sat together, casually talking and getting to know each other.

Alice P.O.V:

"Psst Alice." Tae whispered gently nudging my arm causing me to turn.

I turned to face him and Jungkook who had the cutest smiles on their faces which legit nearly made me scream.

Jungkook then tapped his phone indicating for me too look at mine.

I looked down to see a new message and that i'd been added to a new group chat, two actually but one was with everyone which me and Y/N knew we were being added too.

FRIEND-SHIP SHIPPERS.

Pure_potaeto:
[joined chat]
I ship Y/N and Yoongi so much like just look at them rn

Jungcookie:
[joined chat]
Ikr like look at how much they smiling
lets get them together

Pure_potaeto:
I'm down
hbu Oppa~

Notice_me_oppa:
[joined chat]
I'm in
but
call me Oppa~ again and I'll tell Y/N cos u don't have a excuse anymore

Pure_potaeto:
Oki ;~;