Part 16: Breakfast

Y/N P.O.V:

"Y/N~ wake up. It's time to get some breakfast." Alice said softly.

I don't wanna wake up yet.

"Y/N~ come on now. Open your eyes."

No.

"Y/N~"

"AGHHH." I screamed feeling a sudden weight on me.

"I told you it was time to wake up." Alice said laughing sat on me.

"Lemme sleep." I said lying back down properly covering my face with a pillow.

"Nope. Food time." She said starting to pull me up.

"Nooo."

"Yessssss now lets get dressed and get going."

——— Downstairs ———

"See I told you it wouldn't be busy." Alice said gloat-fully.

"I don't care if it's busy or not I'm tired."

"Tuff."

So much regret getting s shared room.

I could've locked her out otherwise and still have been in bed.

"Y/N~ Alice~!" A familiar low voiced yelled causing us both to turn around.

"Oh my god." Alice said in a fast, quiet, high pitched voiced. 

"Oh no." I said internally face palming before raising a hand waving.

"My... O...T...P..." Alice said with wide eyes.

"You're staring at Jungkook and Taehyung." I said to her causing her to turn around quickly and go bright red.

"The ship is real." She said excitedly in her own world causing me to sigh.

"Taekook is thriving right now." I said back catching my friends attention before pointing towards Taehyung who was walking towards us making her look, realise and panic.

"Goooood morning too my favourite ladies." Tae said wrapping his arms around our shoulders.

"Morning Tae." I said sleepily staring at Alice waiting for her reaction.

"Hi..." She said quietly.

"You both okay?" He asked looking confused.

"Sleepy." I said simply before staring to yawn.

She really should of let me sleep later.

I don't care if it's 9 o'clock that's still to early.

"You should come sit with us then so you don't fall asleep in your food, the guys have been wanting to meet you." Taehyung said casually.

"They have?" Alice said in a slightly high voice, which was still quiet.

"Yup, they've been curious as to who notice me oppa and cinnamon roll are since we talk about you guys a lot."

"You do?" Alice squeaked.

"Yep." Tae said before chuckling and placing his head on mine.

"So how about it? Will you sit with us pleaseee?" He said innocently looking as if he was willing to beg.

"I'm sorry I remembered I had a phone call I had to make." Alice said quickly before running away leaving me alone with Tae.

"What was?" He simply said before pointing indicating he meant what was that, the situation that is.

"She has a phone call apparently. It's not like my dear weak hearted fangirl friend just got offered to sit at a table with her favourite band, with her OTP and her bias." I said casually.

"She's cute and so are you." Tae said before nuzzling my cheek like a puppy.

She seriously abandoned me.

"I guess you have no choice but to sit with us now for breakfast." Tae said smugly before hooking my arm and leading me and my plate of pancakes over to his table.

I swear to god if she doesn't come back down I'm going to scream.

My smol fangirl heart can't handle all this at once.