Part 15: Crush

Yoongi's P.O.V:

"I think I told Y/N I liked her." I said suddenly causing Taehyung and Jungkook to shoot up from their beds.

"You what?" Taehyung and Jungkook said excitedly in unison.

"I was half asleep and now i'm thinking about it and I think I told her." I said slightly panicking not wanting to ruin anything already.

I fell for her a while ago, back when we first started talking in a fan café chatroom.

Something about her kind personality and happy but delicate attitude towards life had me falling for her there and then.

She was straight forward but kind from the first message and her style of messaging never changed.

Over time, the more I talked to her the more I ended up falling for.

I wanted too see her happy and when I found out she couldn't see her favorite band when they went around the first time it broke my heart because of how much passion she showed for their music.

Then when it nearly happened a second time and it broke my heart; especially when because I knew I could do something to help without it being a big fuss.

So I did and I got her a ticket and then backstage tickets for her and Alice, there for them if they wanted but not important if they weren't used.

It was a casual thing for me but a big thing for them which warmed my frozen heart even more...

We then met in person this morning and I got too meet my internet friends as well as my first crush since that girl...

I finally had a face and name to my little crush and now I've messed it up by confessing I like her.

"I've ruined our friendship." I said putting my head in my hands.

"Maybe not... A little birdie might have told me someone likes you~" Tae said happily

"What?"

"You heard."

"When?"

"When we went and got food before."

"I don't believe you."

"I over heard it Yoongs, Tae's being serious." Jungkook piped in.

"She likes me?"

"Yep Alice just said she was shy to that type of stuff because she is a, quote on quote, innocent bean." Tae said before giving me his infamous box smile.

"I actually have a chance..."

"Yep you should go for it. From both of your comments she seems like the perfect girl for you especially after-"

"Please don't say her name." I said quickly cutting Jungkook off.

"Sorry..." He said looking at me sadly.

"I think it might still be too soon to get in a relationship though so I'm better leaving it and trying to save the friendship before things get awkward..."

"It's been over a year Yoongi, she's moved on already to other men." Taehyung said his smile turning to a soft frown.

"If you like Y/N you should go for it when the chance is there." Jungkook said leaning on Tae.

"If the timings right I'll tell her."

"Then lets hope the timings right soon because after the concert who knows when you'll see each other again." Jungkook said calmly.

"I hope we all meet up again not long after the concert. I really like both of them." Tae said not thinking.

Jungkook looked up slightly jealous at Tae before Tae realised kissing his boyfriend on the head.

"Get a room." I complained before realising-

"We're in a room." They both said in unison before kissing more.

"Get a different room from me." I said throwing a pillow.

I knew something like this would happen.