Part 8: Face to face

Y/N P.O.V:

"What time do you think the guys will get here?" Alice ask sitting on her bed sorting her bag out.

"I'm not too sure." I replied quietly.

"Maybe we can ask at the desk and surprise them?"

"How are we supposed to ask if we don't know their real names?" I said before laughing.

"Shhhh too much logic." She said back raising her hand to symbolise saying stop.

"It's true though. Like how do we even know who they are or what they look like and the same goes for them." I said before sighing and falling back onto my pillow.

"Maybe we should message them and ask?"

"Maybe... or we can just not tell each other and try and figure it out."

"Oh my god. That's genius. And then we can send them on a wild goose hunt then just ask a few people after a bit if they'd seen anyone asking around for people." She said standing up before rushing over the sit on my bed.

"We can watch them suffer from the sidelines." I responded with a evil smile on my face.

"This is why your my best friend. That evil genius mind always amazes me." She said back before pulling me up from my bed.

"Let's go look around." She said now jumping up herself dragging me by the arm to the door.

"We need the room pass." I said watching her freeze at the realisation before she ran over and grabbed it, giving me a chance to grab a phone.

"Okay now lets go."

After that we wondered down to the lobby and saw multiple bags being brought in but nobody with them.

Ignoring it we started wondering around the ground floor.

We walked through random corridors reading the signs on the rooms which directed to the library, kitchen, large sitting area, small sitting area, multiple dining areas, toilets, the outside area and so much more.

At some point when wondering we ended up forgetting the way we came and realised when we were going to head back we were lost.

"Shi- shoot." Alice mumbled under her breath as we paused to the realisation.

"Why don't we just wonder a bit more and hope we recognise stuff?" I proposed seeing her face look stressed.

"Yeah... okay let's do that." She responded hesitantly before starting to walk back in the direction we came from.

After about 20 minutes we were still lost and I could see Alice getting annoyed at herself for forgetting the way.

There was nobody around to ask since the hotel was booked out for something big.

"Maybe we can text senpai and Potaeto and see if they can find us?" I offered.

"We could but I left my phone in the room."She said face palming.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket before waving it slightly until she noticed.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" She asked before hugging me out of joy.

I opened up my phone still being hugged by Alice.

——— ——— ——— ——— ———

BANGTANG'S BEACHES

Y/N:
Who wants to hear a funny story
[joined chat]