Part 27: Concert

Y/N P.O.V:

The arena was packed and all the seats even at the top were filled.

The people in the crowds chanted the band members names all in unison and just like that the show had begun.

Yoongi had still not made our relationship official which placed doubt in me that he actually wanted a relationship.

He had until we all left and the chances were our last goodbyes with each other would be with the full arena at the end of the show.

They sung each song perfectly making me remember why I stanned them in the first place and why they were my favourite idols.

Even though I was alone I sung along to every song knowing that Alice and the guys were with me in spirit even if we were all away from each other.

The speaking interval of the concert had begun and the guys were messing around on the stage having fun with the full audience.

"Everyone I'd like to make a announcement here tonight with all of you." Yoongi said suddenly causing everyone to to scream as to support him, the other boys looking confused.

"Now I need to know before I announce this that you won't upset because this means a lot to me. And it's inspired me so much for my solo- oooops I wasn't supposed to let hat slip yet either." Yoongi said teasing the crowds who started screaming like mad.

"Okay so promise you won't be upset?" He said again causing the arena to scream "I promise."

"Okay... well... I GOT A GIRL FRIEND WHO I LOVE WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND I WANTED TO MAKE OUT RELATIONSHIP OFFICIAL TONIGHT." Yoongi shouted the whole arena standing up and screaming words like "congratulations" or "I'm so happy for you both."

The other band members just fell to the ground in defeat causing Yoongi to laugh.

"Yehhh sorry for not saying sooner." Yoongi said now crouching at his friends level on the floor.

"Cinnamon x yoongs my ship had gianl sailed after a long year." Tae said hugging Yoongi causing both boys to smile with pure joy.

Me on the other hand, my heart was beating so fast at the spam texts I was getting off of Alice wanting details so when the show went on a break I messaged her all the details.

The show carried on and it eventually ended which was sad for two reasons.

One being the best concert of my life had just ended.

And two being that I know that the last good bye on the stage would be the last time I saw Yoongi for a while.

Time to try and figure out how to make a long distance relationship work.