Part 3: Fix

Y/N P.O.V:

*Ding dong*

Ughhh leave me to mope.

I just want to sleep and hug my pillow.

*Ding dong*

...

*Ding dong*

"Y/N! I know your home open the door!"

Jeez.

I walked out of my room fast to see who it was so that I could talk to them and then get it over and done with.

"Hello?-"

"Y/N~"

My best friend said before practically jumping on me before attaching her self like a monkey around my neck.

"Alice? What are you doing here?"I asked my purple haired best friend who was now practically strangling me.

"What do you mean, what am I doing here? Isn't it obvious. My bestest friends phone obviously finally died so i'm here to take her to go get it fixed so that she can yell at everyone in the group chat." She said before smiling at me innocently.

"There's always an ulterior motive." I said before giggling and pulling my friend into my house.

"Did you manage to get a ticket with the people from school?" I asked before grabbing my shoes from behind the door and putting them on in he living room.

"Yep I managed to score standing seats and we're all going to meet before the show. I wasn't sure about your budget so-" She tried to explain her self before I cut her off by launching a pillow.

"It's fine but thanks for the thought, I probably couldn't go anyways because of my phone." I said kindly before shaking my phone which I wanted to throw across the room.

Not because I was mad at my friend but because I was just tired of technology because it never really works for me.

"Well then lets go and get that phone fixed for you then we can go and tag team bangtang's beaches." She said before we both laughed at the same time.

Alice got up from the couch were she had sat down and so did I, both of us leaving my house.

On the drive to the store Alice ended up telling me about her 'crazy' ticket getting experience which wasn't that crazy because only one person out of the whole group of people from school had to get access to getting a ticket.

Somehow she managed to keep the story going for the full 15 minute drive.

We then got out of the car and made our way from the car park to the shopping center which didn't take to long and gave Alice some time to show me the group chat from her phone.

She made it pretty clear I had to defend her name, literally, I have to protect Notice_me_oppa.

We walked into the phone store and I handed my phone over and got told it would take 20-40 minutes to fix which was shorter than I originally anticipated.

"Okay Y/N let's go shopping for clothes instead of just waiting around, I need to start looking at clothes for the concert." Alice said in a determined voice which meant either one of two things; we were going to wonder around aimlessly casually looking at clothes or that she had a check list which we were about to go around and collect.

We left the phone shop and ended up walking over to Primark and ended up going around the shop twice finding a list of things.

"Why do you need so many clothes?" I asked slightly tired from walking.

"I already told you its for the concert." She said giddily walking over to the till.

"You need 10 full outfits for the concert?" I said dragging out my sentence like a child.

When her mum finds out about all the new clothes she's going to go mad.

"What would your mum think?" I said innocently causing Alice to turn around.

"I'll buy you ice cream if you don't tell my mum."

"Deal."

And with that deal we were at the tills paying.

------ Back at the phone shop ------

"Here you go, we changed you battery and the plug port in the phone because when your battery expanded it caused the port to bend." The employee explained handing me my phone.

"Thank you." I said taking the phone out of the employees hand.

We ended up paying and then leaving, luckily it didn't cost as much as I thought it would but it ended up rubbing salt in the wound from not being able to get the concert tickets, with the only thing justifying me not getting the ticket after my failed attempt being not having money after the repair.

I ended up sighing out loud at the realization on the way back to the car causing Alice to turn around seeing the defeated look on my face.

"Lets go get ice cream." She said before giving me a gentle smile, dragging me to the ice cream place which I ended up getting two scoops of vanilla from.

After that we went back to the car and then drove back to my house.