Part 17: Introduction

Y/N P.O.V:

We slowly walked over to the table casually talking as we walked before Tae whispered "good luck."

One by one each member of the group stood up holding out a rose like a scene out of a reverse harem anime.

"Good morning. " They all said in unison with Yoongi still sat down simply waving handsomely because what can't he do perfectly.

"Hello beautiful my name is Jin, your almost as beautiful as me which is the biggest compliment I could give. Imma have to step up to keep my title as Mr Worldwide handsome with you around." He said before winking and pulling out a yellow rose from nowhere handing it to me.

He's even more handsome in person, they all are.

"Hello M'lady, my name is Namjoon, Yoongi and Tae have told us so much about you and your friend. We were relieved to hear that things weren't awkward yesterday because I'd hate to know a smart and pretty girl like yourself would be worrying over such a silly thing. Boys can be scary but if you ever get scared you can come to me." He said in a soft, monotone voice before holding out a orange rose to me once again handing it to me.

"Good morning kitty cat, my name is Park Jimin and it's very nice too meet you. I hope we can become good friends or maybe even more." He said simply before winking and handing me a green rose.

Now that's what I call smooth.

Smooth like a snek.

"It's nice to meet you Y/N. My name is Hoseok but you can call me your hope, my hope, j-hope. I hope I can make your day as bright as your smile made mine." He pulled out a rose from under the table before gently moving my hand towards him, kissing it and placing the white rose into it.

"Your the infamous Y/N. It's very nice to finally get to talk to you. My name is Jeon Jungkook. If my boyfriend or the other boys ever annoys you or anything you can come and I'll deal with it for you." He said before giving me a adorable smile showing his cute two front teeth and placing a blue flower in my hand.

"I don't think I need a introduction." Taehyung said before placing a purple rose in my hand and simply saying "I purple you." Before giving me his boxy smile.

Last but not least Yoongi finally rose from his seat walking to in front of me.

He stood there silently for a moment playing with something behind his back before he said "This is for you... I hope you know who I am by now..." with a soft blush over his face holding out a red rose which emphasised his blushing more.

"Of course I know who you are by now silly, and not to sound creepy but I knew who all of you were. The sweet introduction wasn't needed." I said trying to hold back my laughter.

"You did well not laughing, I'm proud." Taehyung said before pulling me over to a seat in between him and Yoongi.

"Your all stupid." I said before giggling causing all of there faces to light up too.

This might not be as bad as I thought it would be on the way over.

I just wish Alice hadn't ran off...