Chapter 19: Gone

Looking up to the masked villain you couldn't feel yourself tremble under the aura of their blood thirst.

Unconsciously you held on closely to your sensei's unmoving form seeking comfort.

But his skin was cold and dull. And you couldn't feel a breath coming out of his parted lips. Slowly began to notice a tingling sensation that made you dizzy, your vision started to blur as your body started to feel weak and without a second more you dropped to the ground.

The masked man looked over your form before his attention towards your sensei's fallen body.

And as he did a, legit, sentence appeared before him, glowing soft yet strongly as if it was being a reminder of his task.

Without a sound he picked up both bodies and disappeared into the shadows.

[--]

Walking down the street with a cellophane that hold groceries in them Toshinori head home.

But passing by a Tv store he paused his actions and watched like some other bystanders.

The reporter was anxious and worried but tried to hold a calm face as much as she could. "-it has already been 5 minutes since the heroes came to aid the situation but not one can enter the burning building..!" . The camera was slightly shaky but it showed the burning building clearly.

"Here it was reported that a group of captives are inside the building and two unidentified villains are inside as well preventing the heroes from rescuing- There is one of them up there..!" The camera hastily directed up at the roof.

There a man stood holding a hostage, to make sure he is untouchable if the heroes wanted to save the hostage, looking out to the people who were at the crowd as eye witnesses and bystanders.

Toshinori narrowed his eyes curiously finding the hostage a bit familiar.

"How pathetic you all must feel.." The man spoke. "To just watch all these people in this building die without you being able to do something..."

"Are these heroes really that reliable!? Can you assure your safety in their hands!?" He roared at the crowd showing off the hostage's situation to the crowd making them shudder in worry and fear.

The heroes that stood at the bottom were agitated and frustrated. But knew better than to charge recklessly, they had to remind themselves that there are still more inside.

Although despite that, one of them, in spite, charged up to the villain who wasn't fazed as he presented the hostage in front of the hero, making the hero stop and as he did the villain attacked the said hero pushing him back.

Toshinori on the hand has his eyes widen as he finally recognizes the hostage.

Hit breathe hitch and his fist clenched as he watches the hostage's body dangle without a care in the hands of a vile villain.

The familiar green locks were a clear giveaway as he knows only two people has that hair.

[--]

The villain smirked at all the chaos this brought and enjoyed watching the heroes watch with frustration helpless but he knew better than to lower his guard with a snap of his fingers the rubber near him seemed somewhat possessed and floated about attacking anyone who draws near.

For the safety of the people the police pushed the crowd back.

And while it occurred Toshinori entered the scene filled with worry and anxiety. He was a bit tired and was half way out of time.