CHAPTER 3 : Trouble

* RYAN'S POV*

" Stop looking at me . You're freaking me out . Plus you're creepy and it's not good staring at people ." she says , her cheeks flush a pink . I chuckle .

Can you believe a cute girl like her , is a leader to a bad ass gang ? Unbelievable right ?

She glares at me , probaly because I chuckle .

" What's your name ?" Shock took over me . She doesn't know my name . That hurt me a little .

" Ryan Ailey . " I said , running my hands through my hair .

" I guess I don't have to tell my name since you know it . " she says chuckling . That was cute . Wait , what ? Ryan , whats wrong with you . She's your boss . Not really my boss , but I was hired to protect her .

Actually , no . I was not hired and I don't work as a bodyguard. I love my job , CEO of the Aileys Enterprise.

Yeah , you can say I'm a billionaire , casanova and the bad boy and stuff , but trust me , I'm not anything like that . I'm a good boy . I don't sleep around like a man-whore . I appreciate girls , but some just don't appreciate what I did for them .

Pushing away that thought , I recall the rules and agreements I made with Mr Hillman before Allison arrives .

" Ryan , I hope you can protect her . I cant bear her , going out there with who knows danger waiting for her . I know shes capable protecting herself but I cant let her risk her life everytime theres a fight . I mean shes a girl after all . She should be doing laundry or washing dishes at home ." Mister Hillman blabbers making me chuckle . Overprotective grandfather.

" Alright Mister Hillman , but can I ask you why should I keep my identity hidden from her ?  Why do I have to be bodyguard ?" Clearly not understanding the rules yet . I'm bad at rules . I don't obey rules but I break the rules . Not in my company of course . I have to keep my profile good .

" Hahaha . Good question Ryan . She can't know that you're a businessman or else she'll freak out . I don't know why she hates businessman but I'm sure she'll tell you . I hope so. You need to control her attitude . She can't go out there and do whatever she wants . I can't bear humility anymore . Also , I'll be out of town for a while , I need you to keep an eye on her . Last time I left her she brought crazy teenagers , having a big party in my house ." He says , going into flashback land .

I cleared my throat , bringing back his attention to me . I hesitated for while . Should I agree with this ? What if things mess up ? I'll be dead then . I shook away the thought of being dead or killed by a girl . That is so not me . This could be fun , I pep talk to myself.

" I agree . But what if things turn out not as you expect ? Will you kill me or she will kill me ? I'm still young to die . " I told stupidly . Mister Hillman pause for a moment before laughing out hard . What's so funny ? This is serious . This involves my life .

I bluntly stare at him . Is he not going to stop ?

" Relax , boy . I won't kill you but I can't promise if Allison do it . I'll be glad if she changes because of you . She needs to be tame somehow . I'm afraid when I die , she'll be alone with her siblings and definitely single till she's old . I don't like that . That's why I need you to show her what is love . " he stated . I sigh in relief.

At least my life's not in danger . Maybe not yet but I won't let that happen . If that's what he want then I'll deal with it .