CHAPTER 15 : Confession

* Ryan's POV *

I walk down the stairs , sitting on the couch beside Kiara , joining her watching Teen Wolf .  Actually , Kiara fall asleep on the sofa , so I didn't bother switching off the tv . I brush my white shirt and black jeans , rolling up my black top sleeves before I brush my hair a little .

I was worried about something actually . How am I going to tell Allison that I love her . She surely wouldn't believe me , she will never accept . I need to convince her . But before I do that , I have to tell this to Haidee , my little sister which I share almost everything to her .

Speaking of the angel , she called me . Quickly , I swipe the screen , afraid that the loud music might startled Kiara awake .

" Hey baby girl . How are you ?."

" Really bro ? Baby girl ? What am I , six ? ." She sounds irritated.

" Dee , chill . What's up with you ? ." I let out a chuckle . She doesn't get mad fast , and when she sounds irritated like this , I knew surely it's a problem between her and her husband and that's when she'll find me .

Yeah , she's only 23 but already married . I was shock to say , but I let it because it's her life , and she deserves to rule it . See , I'm the brother everyone wants .

She didn't reply to me , " Dee , you okay ?."
" Nothing , it's just something . " from the tone of her voice , I knew it's not something .
" Haidee , I'm your brother . I can help you ."

" Dylan's angry with me , I messed up bad . " she started sobbing .

" What happen ?."

" i was so angry with him , for coming home late yesterday . I started accusing him having affair with his worker which makes him sad and he says I'm doubting his loyalty . I ignored him and today morning , I didn't give him his morning kiss . I told him to go and kiss his worker and that's where he gets mad at me and say I'm too much . Ry , I'm afraid . I'm scared he does what I actually say . " This time she cried louder .

Oh god , today I had to handle Allison crying but I was here to comfort her , but my Haidee has no one to comfort . About , Dylan , I know he wouldn't do that . I've test him before and he proves me that he's a loyal one . 

" Why did you do that Dee ? You shouldn't have judge him like that  , you know he loves you . " I tried to reason with her .

" I know , I feel bad ! My emotions been messing with me , not to mention I'm pregnant . " What the heck ? Pregnant ?

" Woah woah ! Pregnant ? Oh my god , Dee !? I'm so happy ! I'll finally be an uncle !!!."

She chuckles , sobbing at the same time . "does he know about this ?."
" No . He doesn't and I'm going to keep it a surprise ."

" Well , good for you . I'll call Dylan later , I'll speak to him but don't worry , I won't mention anything about you pregnant . "

" Thanks bro . "

" No problem . But I wanna talk to you ."

" What is it ? Is it a girl ?." She pins out. Shoot , she's always right .

" Oh my god !! Ryan are you serious ?! Who is she ??? ." She sounded so happy and excited . I mean , who doesn't , finally the big bro has a girl . How surprising.

" I like her so much , wait no , I love her so much but I know if I confess now , she's not going to believe me . I have to convince her , but I don't know how . Help me Dee . "

" How long have you known her ? ."

" A week ."

" You !? Fall in love in a week ? What the hell bro ? Damn , she's a lucky babe ." She chuckles .
" Come in , Dee . Help me . "