Chapter 22 : Dad ?

* RYAN'S POV*

It broke me. Knowing that she didn't have the same feeling as me . Tears dripping from my eyes .

Since my cover was expose . I had to go back to New York . I will wait for her . I know she still loves me , I can feel it .

I woke up this morning , only to feel her side of the bed empty . I smiled because in all my life , she completed me .

Smiling , I look at the bloods stains on the sheets . She's mine now .

I miss her . After showering . I went downstairs , and I was happy to see her in the kitchen . Standing there in her shorts.

But , then. Things happened . She knew that I was a bodyguard in disguised . I wanted to tell her the truth , waiting for Mr.Hillman but it looks like I have to do plan B .

I can't get myself to explain when suddenly , she ran out of the house and quickly drove away from me .

It hurt me when she ran away , instead of confronting me about it .

After our meet at the side cliff . I knew she wasn't ready to accept me . Even if takes years , I will wait for her . And that's my promise .

I will wait for you my dear , Allison . And trust me , when you show yourself to me , I'll make you mine forever .

------- 6 Months Later -------

* ALLISON'S POV*

I'm missing him !  I really need him . But I didn't want to tell anyone.  I loved him . It's real .

Everyday , I would always look up yo his social media but I was sad when there's no updates about him . Even in the news .

I just miss him , so much right now . Luckily , I could ease my miss towards him because I kept one of his shirts . His scent still lingers on the fabric .

Six months after he left , I turn out to be missing him all the time . I would cry all day , thinking that I was a cool to let him go and I regret my decision right now . I want him back .

I couldn't control my emotions before , until Favian wanted to send me to therapy . Hearing that makes me angrier .

He wants me to forget Ryan , but  I can't . I tried but he will still come back into my mind . The memories we both created was so strong that it kept repeating in my head everyday .

Without him , I realize I wasn't the same . I was ready to find him and make him mine , but I didn't know where he was not where he lives .

Kiara hired someone to search for his location but none of them got . They failed . It stressed me out even more when they make me lose hope .

Everyone help me in this . Trying to find him but no one got it . Again , I cried . That's what I'm good for this days .

As for Ashley . She kept trying to set me up on blind dates , hoping that I could forget Ryan , but she was wrong . All of the dates ran away when everytime they wanted to touch my hand , I would crack their fingers or punch them in the face .

In the end , I told everyone to stop trying and leave me alone. And finally for one , they listened to me and let me have my own time .

Now , i am quietly sitting on the couch , all alone at home . I didn't want anyone to bother me and bring me fake hopes . I'm pretty sure I might kill em .

Suddenly a knock on the door startled me . I huff in annoyance , and woke up to check who was at the door .

Whoever bother me , I swear I'll kill this person .