Chapter 23 : Claiming Him Part 1

*Ryan's POV*

" Clara , send me the files case of Mr.Andrews please. " I buzzed the intercom , asking my assistant .

" Sure boss." She buzzed back .

I lean into my chair. This is my life now , I don't know what to do . It's like I have no aim at all .

My eyes fall to the picture frame I kept on my table . It was a picture of me and Allison taken when we were at college . I was more than happy when she fall asleep on my arms that day . We even wore matched cloths .

I smiled momentarily . I miss her. Does she miss me ? What is she doing ? How is she .

As I was busy thinking of my beloved Allison , my door open , revealing Graciela instead of Clara .

Graciela is the office slut and gold digger , and her aim is me . She wants me . But I don't .

She came in walking , adding the sway at her hips . Her fake extra long eyelashes batting to get my attention . Her red dress revealing too much of skin and it's not appropriate for an office attire .

Her heels clicking annoyingly . And trust me , you don't want to know how many tons of makeup she puts on her plastic face.

"What are you doing here ? Where is Graciella ?." I huffed annoyed . I averted my eyes from looking at her . I wasn't interest into her and I wouldn't want her to get the wrong impression .

" Oh , she got an emergency . She had to go . So I , willingly took the responsibility to send the files to you ." She placed the files on my table and lean forward , pushing her fake breast a little bit too much .

I felt uncomfortable . Graciela is kind of a slut to be honest . And a cheater might I add . She is pretty but not as beautiful like my Allison .

"Okay thank you for the files . Now if you don't mind , I need to work so please continue your work Miss Graciela." I shooed her out from my office after I pulled the file closer to me .

I started my work and I hear the annoying clicking heels walking away. Just as I thought she was gone , two pairs of hands wrap from behind me .

Immediately I jumped out from my chair , and pushed her fake hands .

" What are you doing ?! Don't you dare touch me ! Now get back to work or else I'll fire you for misbehaving .! "
I fired . I brush off the places where she touched me . She look hurt by my actions but I don't give a damn .

" Oh come on Ryan . What is so wrong to have a little fun ? Aren't you tired working the whole day ? And no one is taking care of your needs ." She stepped closer , swaying her hips more .

I back off . I don't want to be touched by this fake barbie doll .

" Ryan , please . We can have a little fun . I won't tell anyone and I won't tell your sister ." She tug my suit jacket . I pushed her hands away but they keep crawling back to me .

She looked piss off . Then she did the unexpected . She tugged my suit jacket hard , intentionally making her body crash with mine. I grimace and fall but my hands were fast enough to catch the edge of the table.

" Oh my Ryan . Didn't know you were that desperate for me ." She whispered in my ear and I swear at that moment I wanted to puke all over her .

" Leave me before someone sees us . I don't want to be a gossip thing especially if it comes to you ." I hissed .

" It's okay . Let them see . Then we'll make a perfect couple don't you think ?," Her finger trailing my jaw .

As I was about to say something , the door opened , revealing the person that I've miss for so long.