CHAPTER 10 : My Home

*ALLISON'S POV*

Dinner went absolutely well . Note the sarcasm .
It was so annoying being stared while I'm eating , really really annoying , but what caught my attention was the way Favian behave in front of me . It's like he's hiding something from me and I tend to find out but not right now with my family members here . It will just be weird with me being nosy .

Wandering around with a chocolate bar in my hand , I walk in the backyard , breathing the fresh cold night air . I shivered a little when the air hit my bare legs . Urgh , damn me for not wearing pants tonight .

I just didn't know why I wanted to wear a dress . I was ruffling through my closet , groaning when I don't know what to wear and didn't found what I wanted to wear . Definitely I'm not wearing my bad girl look cause it's family's occasion . I went through my cloths and there stood the dress at the end of my clothes .

I swear I was in love with the dress and the color really blends in with me . Who knew dresses could be better , right ?
The looks I got from my friends and family really pleased me , but i was expecting a reaction from Ryan , don't ask me why but I just I wanted his attention . I sat on the fake grass backyard , making myself comfortable and let my mind take control .

Instantly , my mind wander to Ryan . He look HOT in his suit . Really hot and sexy . Shit ! What am I thinking . God , who knew he could be so tempting . I mean I only known him for 5 days and look at what his doing to me ! I can't fall into his trap , I don't want to be heartbroken again , but is that what I really wanted ? Ignore all the affects all he's doing or what ?

I groaned and huff a breath of frustration . I jump and screamed a little when someone poke my waist . Immediately I turn around and thank god it was Aunt Michelle or else I might jump and attack the person .

" Hi , aunt ." I pat the space next to me and she sat down . She gave me a look that I knew . The look of 'I'm Going To Ask You Questions' . Wait for it , ....

" So , what's up between you two ?." I sigh . I knew it . She's going to ask me this . Should I run ? Make up an excuse ? Or should I ....

" Don't even think of running away from me young lady , you're stuck with me now whether you like it or not ." She pulled my arm , leaving me no choice but to stay still .

" Urgh , aunt ! Do we have to talk about it ?." I whined purposely . I'm not girlish , so I tried whining but failed miserably .

" Eww , don't do that . Now tell me , is something cooking between you two ?." She asks again . I guess I have to answer her , honestly she's like my mom . I don't hide anything from her .

" bWell , nothing is up ..." I stop mid-trail . " I sense a but in your sentence . Oh come on Ally , you can share with me ."

I sigh , " I don't know Aunt , it's just complicated . I don't know what I'm feeling right now . It's confusing me ."

" Okay , so how long have you known him ?."

" 5 days I guess ." I mumbled . I'm weak and act like a baby whenever I'm with aunt .

" What ? 5 days ? Dang ." She turns from serious mode to teenage mode . I think she's bipolar .

" Honestly Ally , I like him , although I just met him 2 hours 5 minutes and 29 seconds ago , I know he's a good boy , or guy . " Shrugging her shoulders , she turn her face to me . I chuckle at her statement . I stop as I stare deep into her eyes , finding what's bothering her mind .

" Aunt , are you okay ? ."

Suddenly she pulls me into a hug , sobbing a little . When the hell did she cry ? How come I didn't notice ? I let my hand smooth her back and her shoulder , not sure what to do .
She pulls away and chuckles , rubbing her red puffy eyes , sniffing .