Chapter 20 : Betrayed

*Allison's POV*

Love . That's what I can say right now . He held me so tight , cuddling together in my room . I smiled , remembering our memory a few moments ago .
I looked up to see his beautiful handsome face , sleeping peacefully .

Wrapping my arms around him , I feel safe . My feelings grow much more for him . He's the one for me , I can feel it .

At the same moment , where I wanted to feel more of him , my stomach decided to kill my moment . Stupid tummy .
Slowly , I unwrapped myself from him , it was a hard task but I managed . I stood out of bed , but I almost drop at the sudden soreness in between my legs . Holy shit .

I winced in pain , a certain reminder that I now belong to someone . Ignoring the shooting pain , I picked up his shirt on the floor and put it on and I grab a pair of high waisted black shorts . I didn't bother to tie my hair , so I just left it unruly and wavy .
I walked closer to the goddess sleeping on my bed , looking as cute as ever with his hair a mess .
I bend down and placed a small peck on his lips . He stirred and I froze . I didn't want to wake him up , but fortunately , he mumbled and went back to sleep . Cute .

Walking like a thief , as quiet as I can be , I slowly went out , heading downstairs .
I skipped down the stairs with a goofy smile on my face . Kiara was sitting on of the stool , busy typing away in her phone . I walked past her , straight heading for the refrigerator .

" Hey sis . Where you been ?." Kiara asked me , and I smirked at her question .
" Bedroom . Why ?."

" I have to tell you something , but please don't freak out ." Tory came in , sitting on one of the stools beside Kiara . A worried look plastered on her face . I wonder why .

" okay , what is it ? Looks important ." I grab a glass from the cabinet , pouring myself a glass of fresh chocolate milk . Yummy .
" I want you to go through your Instagram , and search for the most richest billionaire . A young man if possible ." Tory let out . I look confused but still did it . Grabbing my phone from my pocket , I type in search for the richest billionaire .

It came out tags of richest billionaire and I tap it . The results was so much , and I almost drool at a sight of this one guy wearing an Armani suit . But he looks familiar with the hair and body posture .
" Do you see a picture of a guy and another girl wearing a red dress in one of the pictures ?." Tory said , and I search for it . Once I spot it , i clicked on it and I almost drop my phone .

The Successful Siblings , Haidee Cale and Ryan Cole Ailey .

Is this Ryan ? My Ryan ? Is that his sister ? What's going on .

" I don't understand , whose this ?." I ask dumbfounded . This guy looks like Ryan and his name is Ryan .
" That's Ryan . Your bodyguard ." Kiara said in a 'duh' tone.

" But he's a bodyguard ? How cold he be a billionaire ? A CEO in fact ." Clueless .

" Well , according to Wikipedia . It says that this two siblings starts this safeguard business since young . Ryan coaches newbies to be bodyguards while his sister , Haidee controls their weapon training and self defense . So , to answer your question , I had no idea why he's a bodyguard for you ."
Tory babbles .

I was speechless . That means he is a businessman .

" Urm , you might want to look at this ." Kiara handed me her phone , and I snatched it out of her.  This time I was shocked and hurt .

Billionaire Ryan Cole Ailey is engaged with the daughter of Williams Co. Bethanie William and soon will be married . What a lovely couple this two could be . Finally the young billionaire has ready to settle down .