CHAPTER 6 : Can She Love ?

* RYAN'S POV*

I entered Favian's room , so much of the designs look like my room . Gosh , this is going to be hard for me . I'm missing home . Yeah , I'm being a girl now , you can judge me .

I look around Favian's room , taking in every detail of his room style . He has great taste , but not like his sister . Favian's room has a darker brown walls , and light brown curtains . Nice combination . Allison's room has white peach walls and bright royal blue curtains , not much like a bad girl who likes black like their soul . I'm surprised Allison loves royal blue , almost all of her stuffs are blue , except for her car .

I changed into my pajamas and lay down on the bed . Oh , it's good . I stare at the ceiling , letting my thoughts drift off . I thought of Allison , how she almost kill the boy and kill the man .

FLASHBACK

I stand next to Allison , when suddenly a boy , probably my age , burst into the room , shouting about someone name Harry . I was going to stop Allison , but unfortunately she run pass us , yelling and screaming in the house , calling all the boys before running out the house .

I froze at the stairs , clueless with what's happening . Favian explains to me that she's always like that . Wow , impress bloomed in my chest . She really cares for them . Will she care about me if I'm in trouble ? Maybe no , she'll let me die .

I push off my negative thoughts straight away . Mentally chanting "I'll be safe" over and over again . I run out the door , searching for Allison . Once I spot her in her car , I quickly ran towards her direction , I need to follow her , but she drive off , speeding like a lighting . Okay , she definitely owe me a race one day .

A red haired boy , name Leo , pull me into their cars . They drove really fast , scaring the shit out of me . I know I have a Lamborghini , but I still obey the laws and drive on basic speed . No more no less . The car screech sideways and stop exactly in front of a school , next to Allison's car . Wait , why are we in the school ?

Realizing I was the only one still thinking in the car , I ran in the school . I can't spot either one of the boys . I use my smart brain and find Allison myself .
Almost half of the school I search for her , but she's nowhere to be seen , until I heard someone screaming and cursing by the corridor , asking to be let go .

I sigh in relief once Allison was in my sight . My eyes nearly pop out when I see her gripping the boys neck really tight , lifting him off the ground and his face turning all red . Holy moly , she's strong . She easily avoid the boys kicks and struggle . I bet she has karate , taek won do , wushu , boxing , and fighting classes . That's why she's strong enough to lift him off his feet .

I pull her arm to stop and to my suprise , she listens to me . She lets go of the boys now red mark necks. He fell on the floor and cough uncontrollably, sucking in big deep breaths . I eyed him to get out when he make eye contact with me . He still sat down like a lost puppy . I was going to tell him to go but someone's voice calling out Allison's name , I turned around everywhere , finding where the voice comes from .

I turn around looking for Allison , dashing down a flight of stairs which I myself didn't notice at all . What the hell ? This school has another underground level ? Awesome , but still it's hidden . I ran downstairs , catching up with Allison , in the same time I mentally chanted in my brain ' Don't fall down the stairs !' . Again , I was amazed when Allison kick the hard door with only one kick . If it was me kicking the door , it will take me one whole eternity to break it down .