CHAPTER 7 : Classes

*ALLISON'S POV*

Oh my god . I feel like dying . I almost got a heart attack when my stupid freaking alarm , ring so loud like the house is on fire . I wonder why I bought this alarm for .

I throw my pillow across the room , aiming at the alarm at my bedside table , but failed miserably when my blue pillow hit the wall .

" Shut up you stupid freaking battery ringing piece of junk , let me sleep !." I yelled , covering my whole face with the other pillow .

" Damn it Allison , turn your alarm off !. Let me sleep in peace . Gosh !." Kiara shouted , banging violently on my door and then dissappear . I groan angrily , waking up from my bed while grabbing the alarm that still keeps ringing . Who even created this kind of thing ? It's stupid .

I practically threw the alarm across the room . It hit the wall and broke , the batteries spilling out and the glass scattered all around . Ah , finally . Peace . Quickly I fall back on my bed , pulling the covers above me . This is what I call peace in the middle of east . I doze off for a while , but once again my peace was broke off  by a sudden high pitch voice right in my ears .

" What the hell !? Owww !." I flinch and move straight to the headboard . What the hell was that ? I thought I broke that alarm , so where did this one come from ? I rubbed my ears in attempt to remove the sudden squeal from a girl . I gaze up , only to see a mad looking Twins and a crazy over excited Ashley at the edge of my bed .

" Seriously Ashley ? What is wrong with you ? " I furiously shouted . She tried keeping a straight face but failed. " Guess what ?." She says , showing a piece of paper , probably a schedule in front of me . I took the paper from her and read it .

This looks like my class schedule but why is she holding it ? I stare at her dumbfounded , clueless . " Oh god , just tell me why you're so dumb ." She mutters quietly . I narrow my eyes at her , and she quickly replies

" Your bodyguard is going to have the same classes with you . Each and every one of it . You can't change it ." She says quickly , knowing that I heard every word .
" So that means I'm stuck with that guy like 24/7 ?." I ask stupidly .

They nod , before pushing out of bed , rushing me get ready to college before we're  late.
I glance at my phone to check the time . 7:30 a.m. Freaking cheese ? This early ?
I step into the shower and shower for as long as I could , cause there's plenty of time . Once I'm done , I walk in the closet and here goes the hard part . What should I wear ?

After debating mentally , I grab a royal blue tank top and plaid black and white shirt , pairing it with light blue ripped jeans and black sneakers . Oh god , I love myself so much . I don't think myself as ugly nor pretty but I appreciate my looks . Sometimes I don't understand some girls out there , they have looks but they keep their body skinny like lizards or maybe some of them has the looks but they just love having plastics on their faces .

Gosh , what is wrong with girls these days . You're perfect ! Get a grip ! I push the thought off , brushing my hair softly to untangle the locks below . The only part of myself that I love most is my dark brown hair which curls naturally at the edge . So simple yet stylish . Alright , alright enough bragging .

I grab my phone , everything else and went downstairs , immediately heading towards the kitchen and yeah , I guess you know who's there . Everyone's there , practically taking all the spots . The only spot left empty is beside Ryan . Urgh , it's going to be tough . Ryan looks up at me and waves his hand , calling me to sit with him . I was fighting with my brain and mind , brain says : Go and sit with him , mind says : Don't , show him who's boss .