Chapter 21 : Lost him

*ALLISON POV*

I should have known that Ryan has his own agenda , he and my grandfather both betrayed me . I can't help but feel so hopeless and useless . Also , i feel betrayed by what Ryan did . How could he ?

After leaving the house , i drove straight off to the beach . My favourite hiding spot to run away from all this in life . I know I shouldn't run away from problems , but its much better looking at dream than facing reality . Slowly , i feel myself zoning out , impressed and bewitched by the beauty of the ocean . I wanted to be like the ocean , so calm and so free .

As i was enjoying the scenery in front of me , someone patted my shoulders . I didn't dare to look up , afraid that it was Ryan but much to my dissapointment it was Favian and Kiara . I sighed in relief . If it was Ryan , i knew i couldn't run and I'm afraid I might run back to him .

" What are you doing here ?." Wiping away my tears , I look at them . They look at me with sympathy and that's what I hate the most . I don't want sympathy from anyone .

" We know you will be here ." Favian sit down on my left side while Kiara on my right side , practically squishing me in between them .

" What are you guys doing here anyways ? ."

" You need us ." They say in unison.
I laughed . They grinned because they make me laugh . Not that I want to , but it's just , they make me want to laugh .

" Al , you know you can always tell us . We are siblings for some reason . We don't judge you like other people do ." Favian comfort me , patting my back .

" Yeah , Al . You have me and Favian . You can talk to us . Tell us what's the matter and we'll help you sort it out ."

Whatever they say is true , I need to talk to them . I can't keep it on my own any longer . Slowly , i feel my tears drop down my cheeks .

" I can't believe he lied to me ! I was dumb to believe that jerk ! I thought he had the same feeling as me . But it was all a lie . Why ? What did I wrong to him ?¨ I broke down . They comfort me , hugging me tightly as they can . They sooth me down , giving me confident words and they keep telling me everything is okay .

¨ It's okay Al , we go through this before . Everyone goes through break up , not only you . So it is okay if you go through this . Don't be afraid of this ."

" But why would he lie to me ? He could've have told me earlier before all this happened ." I sobbed loudly .

" Well , what happened ?" Favian questioned me .

" He was engage to someone else ! He's a fucking businessman , which means he's ruthless and ego ! Full of himself ! ." I shouted , as if he's in front of me .

" That's not something nice to say about me ." That voice ! It's him . Quickly , I stood up and turn around .

There he was , standing confidently . He look at me in anger , sad and hurt but I saw love .

I gulped . I know that look . Which means he's not letting me go any soon . Shit .

" What are you doing here ?! Aren't you supposed to be with your bitch called fiancee ? ." I couldn't help it .

" Allison , where's your phone ? ." Despite my fuming self , he ask for my cell phone .

"I'm asking you , where is your phone ? ."

" I threw it in the ocean ." I shouted again . He blinked in disbelief .

" You .. what ? Why ? Do you know how many times I called you ?!." He shouted and I flinched a little bit . He haven't raised his voice to me this loud . For the first time , I feel sad that he raised his voice at me .

His face softens and he took deep breaths . Then , he look at me with sad eyes .
"Look , I am not engaged to her anymore . Not until the day I started liking you . Loved you actually ." I look up , tears starting to pool in my eyes .

" I only love you , Allison . Please trust me . My family knows about you. You don't have to be afraid . I will protect you with all I have until my very last breath . But please , don't leave me now ." He took a step closer , but I took a step back .

I can still feel the betrayal . I want to know the truth .

" Why did you lie ? Why didn't you tell that you weren't my bodyguard ? Why did you lie about yourself ?! ."

"I had to Allison . It's for your own protection ." He took another step closer .

" I'm capable of defending myself . I don't need anyone in my life . I don't need anyone controlling me .!"

" I know what you can do , Allison . But you still need your family . No one is controlling you , but you are controlling yourself ."

That made me silent . Whatever he say is true .

" Allison , please. I'm sorry for lying to you but I really need you in my life . I love you ." He took another step closer . This time I didn't take any step back . I let him approach me .

Hesitantly , he put his palm on my cheeks , and he started crying .
"Please come back to me." He whispered and crashed his lips on mine . Pulling me tighter against him .

I cried , but didn't hug him back nor replied to his kisses . He let go of my lips , leaning his forehead against mine .

He smiled while closing his eyes .
" I can feel your heartbeat , Allison ."

" I understand if you have no feelings for me anymore , but whatever that we've been through is real . It's real feelings , not false . Take your time , I will wait for you .I love you baby. "
He kissed my forehead . Hugging me one last time , he turn around and leave .

I wanted to run to him , hug him and kiss him back . Telling him I love you again and again but I stood rooted to the ground .

I watch him walk away and when he's really gone , I fall . I broke down . Everything comes out . I shouted for him but he didn't came back . I lost him .

_________^3^__________

Okay , sorry I'm late. Honestly , I'm super busy . Hahaha , I'm sorry .
Enjoy reading .