Chapter 25: End of the Night

*Author's POV*

Ryan walked down the stairs with two little girls , holding hands .

"Daddy ! Why can't we meet mommy !?." The one with the cute ponytail asked when they reached the last step .

"Yeah , why not !?." The other one with the cutest Dutch braid asked , her hand on her waist . Her little face making the cutest expression. 

Ryan laughed and bend down to be same with their level . He patted their heads and explained ,

"Girls , mummy is not feeling well right now so you both need to be good girls for mummy okay ?." He hold their hands and led them to the kitchen . He prepared breakfast for them and they are peacefully .

Ryan gaze longly to his daughters that look just like the perfect combination of him and Alisson , his wife .

Rina Amelia is the eldest 8 years old . Her hair hazel just like him but has her mother's dark brown eyes .
Riana Amely is the youngest 6 years old . Her hair dark brown just like her mother but has his hazel eyes. 

He smiled as he think how lucky he was to have both of them and his beloved wife .

He fought to be with Alisson . After he brought her home that 10 years ago ,

~flashback~

Allison woke up the next morning , wrapped in duvet . She blushed when she look at Ryan's sleeping form next to her .

She smiled and brush off his hazel hair from his forehead and gave a kiss . Slowly , she tried to wake up but she was then pulled back by Ryan .

"Where do you think you're going my dear ? ." He kissed her shoulders and wrapped his hands around her waist , securing and making sure she won't wake up .

He loved hugging her like this while Alisson felt like blushing red .
She touched his hands and hold .

"Ryan , I need to wake up and shower . " She turned , only to look at his neck as his head was on top of hers .

"Nope , you're staying in bed. With . Me ."

She huffed and pushed him , quickly waking up .

Again , he pulled her hands and his next question shock her .

"Marry me ?."

"Excuse me? ."

"Marry me Alisson ."

"You're not kidding ??."

"Why ? Do I look like ? ."

She was totally in shocked mode. 
At least , she was hoping for the perfect proposal .

" No."

Now it was him who is shock .

"But why ? ."

"You have to ask my whole family , introduce me to your family and go out on dates like others do . Get to know each other and make more memories and propose me in a better way , not like this . In the bed , without any preparation.  It looks like you're making a joke ."

With that , she pulled her hands from his and went to the shower to get ready .

After she closed the door , he smiled . He pulled out his phone and dialed someone .

-1 Hour Later-

Alisson came out from the bathroom with a big fluffy towel . Her hair wet . When she walk in the bedroom she was shocked to see a woman waiting for her .

"Goodness mi , you shower so long young lady . Come come , mui . I need to get you dressed ." She walk and pull Alisson who still looks like she haven't recover from her shock .

Immediately, the young lady did her job by making Alissons hair .
Her make up was done also since it was just a natural look .

" You wear this and come downstairs quickly."

The lady passed a dress still in the bag . Alisson was still curious with what is happening .
She opened the zipper and was shock to see a very beautiful shory white dress paired with a royal blue belt and a royal blue choker .

It was beautiful . The dress had mini blue flowers along the Hem of the dress . It was just a simple dress yet it looks classy and elegant .

She wore it and it fitted her figure .
The dress followed her body shape and flow just exactly above her  knee length.

She then went down , again greeted by the same young lady who looks like she's talking to someone on the phone .

" Si sir . Don't worry , I'll bring miss to the place . "

Allison quickly walked down and as fast as a lightning , the young lady shove her a blue shoe box .
She was again curious and opened the box , and yeah.  Shocked .

It was a blue high heels with gold straps . Again, she fall in love .

Then after wearing her shoes , she was brought to a place where she can't even see since she was blind folded the moment she step in the car .

The car stopped and Alisson's blindfold was removed . She was is a garden with lots of blue decorations . An altar is also there and all her family member was there .

"What's happening , dad ?." She asked when she was rushed to the end of the altar .

"You'll see soon ."

_end flashback _

He smiled at that memory . They married and had two kids .

After Rina and Riana had their breakfast , they wanted to play at the garden . He stood by the window and laughed looking at his daughters. 

He thought that he was lucky to have such a beautiful family . As he was in deep thoughts , a pair of hands wrapped around his torso . He put his hands on the pair of hands and say ,

" Didn't I told you , not to wake up from bed ?."

She chuckled and lay her face in his warm back and whispered ,
"I miss you baby."

He turned around and hug his wife .
"I miss you too ."

She then look at him , and say

" Want to know something ?."

"What ?."

"Someone else missed you too .'

He was beyond curious . Who ?
He raised an eyebrow , silently questioning her .
She break into smile and a tear poured .

She brought his hands on her flat tummy and gave him her happiest smile ..

He caught the meaning and break into a smile ,

" You're pregnant.?"

"Yes ." This time her tears poured . He laughed and cry , carrying her into his arms and hug her . Kisses was all over her  face as he keep on saying thank you and how lucky he is .

" I love you so much , My Bad Girl ."

"I love you too , my Ryan ."

__________END CHAPTER___________